𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁 - 𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗚𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗨𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

HOW THEY EAT YOU OUT

STARRING: Aizen Sosuke x f!reader; Urahara Kisuke x f! reader; Ichimaru Gin x f!reader;

FORMAT: short-imagines;

WARNINGS: nsfw, language, dom!aizen, dom!gin, dom! kisuke, sub!reader, oral sex (f!reader receiving), dirty talk, slight degradation kink, spanking, vaginal fingering, overstimulation, praising kink;

PLOT: they love you, they love you so much that giving you oral has become an art for them. But they all have a different style, their own unique way of doing it. How do they eat you out? What do they do to make you melt under their skilful tongue?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

AIZEN SOSUKE.

When Aizen wants to eat you out he will specifically ask you to lay on your back and let him take the lead. How does he enjoy feasting on you? With your legs draped over his shoulders, his slender fingers gripping the plush of your thighs both to keep you in place and drive you mad. The cute whimpers leaving your mouth, as his tongue swirls around your bundle of nerves for the sake of his sadistic side, make him go nuts, albeit he would never let you know about it. You want more, your hips bucking up as breathy pleas roll out of your tongue, when Sosuke locks eyes with you.

"Beg" he huskily demands, his hot breath fanning your dripping heat.

Chest raising and falling erratically, you shoot a desperate glance at him, teary eyes boring into his dark ones, as you give up. Trying to front, or display difiance with him will only grant you hours of torture and you are in no position to endure more teasing from him. He is unbothered by your bratty attitude most of the times, his annoyance showed off in the way he drags out your orgasms only to let you utterly unsatisfied in the end.

"Please, please, Sosuke, make me come! I can't take it anymore!" you whine out, your bottom lip wobbling as he grins up at you, his mouth leaving open-mouthed kisses down your inner thigh until he reaches your aching cunt.

"You're lucky I am in a good mood" he states, before his mouth dives back between your legs and his lips wrap around your throbbing clit.

You moan loudly, your back arching as you squeeze your eyes shut to focus on the heavenly sensation he is blessing you with. He sucks onto it, his fingers digging into your skin, and you are more than sure that tomorrow morning you are going to find bruises in the shape of his fingerprints on your thighs. But it is worth the pain, this pleasure is something only he can provide you.