𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 - 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

IN THE RIVER OF CRAZY

Starring: Jugram Haschwalth x f!reader;

Format: one-shot;

Warnings: nsfw, unprotected sex, vaginal sex, creampie, dom!haschwalth, sub!reader, slightly somnophilia, choking, mention to pregnacy, rough sex, mention to bruises, not defined relationship status;

Plot: he had been always taciturn. You knew Haschwalth's life was nothing like that of a common civilian. It was a miracle even being able to meet him, at times. Therefore, you left him the key of your flat.
When he was upset, you knew what to expect from him. That night, when he slipped into your room and found you asleep in your bed, he did not hesitate to take what he wanted.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

He had never talked much. His cynic and detached nature matched with his stern expression. Haschwalth Jugram was more than handsome. His beauty made angels turn away in jealousy. You remembered with a certain nostalgia how you had thought he was not real, when two first met. No one could be blessed with such perfect features: no creature blessed by a divinity for sure.

There was something demonic about his perfect visage.

His icy blue eyes were his finest weapon. They always stunned you in silence, the moment you made eye-contact. All that you knew was that you could not resist him, you could not oppose yourself to him, you were totally subjected to his requests, eager to satisfy his darkest desires. Everything felt like an endless dream you did not want to wake up from, albeit your relationship was not defined. He would have never told you that he loved you, but if he kept on sticking around, his cold eyes lingering on your face rather than your body, perhaps you were not just a rag doll for him to toss around. It was not a simple lie you told yourself not to suffer for his mood swings.

Haschwalth never cared about anyone. You wondered if that little thing you had meant that he cared a tad bit about you. Then again, there was a chance you were being delusional.

Once, as the night breeze caressed your sweaty faces, blowing gently through the opened window of your bedroom, he had decided to talk to you. He had said those damn words that are still ringing in your head, making your heart skip a beat whenever the thought of him crossed your mind.

"It's not just sex. I need you" he had stated, his eyes transfixed on the ceiling, his fingers combing your hair absent-mindedly, while you looked at him with droopy eyes full of expectations. Haschwalth Jugram confused you. What a way to mess with your head.

It had been a whole week, since your last encounter.
You had waited for him, both day and night, standing by the window with the same apprehension a wife would have for her husband. But you were far from being his woman. In the end, he probably just seeked comfort from you, a person who would have nor questioned him, neither judged his behavior.