𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 - 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝗔𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

SWEATER WEATHER

SWEATER WEATHER.

Starring: Renji Abarai x f!reader; Aizen Sosuke, Gin Ichimaru, mention to Byakuya Kuchiki;

Format: one-shot;

Warnings: angst, slight nsfw, fluff, minor injuries, mention to reader being chained, abusive language, bruises, psychological manipulation, threats, sleep deprived reader, recovering, mention to reader being kidnapped, post traumatic stress desorder, friends to lovers, struggling with feelings;

Plot: the moment he found you chained to the wall, hooded eyes puffy for the tears you had shedded for days, he realized how badly he loved you. He would have never forgiven Aizen and Gin for what they had done to you. Back to your flat in the human world, you still had some trouble moving on. The post traumatic stress disorder you were experiencing was making it hard to even rest properly. He dropped his duties as a Liutenant for visiting you, for holding you in his arms.
He would have made sure to warm up your broken heart once again.

Track: Sweater Weather — The Neighbourhood: " 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater".

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The shackles restraining your wrists for days had left some visible marks over your skin. Along with those, there were some other bruises sprinkled in various parts of your body. They had mostly healed, by now.
Wounds and ecchymosis, at some point, all fade away.
There are some other injuries, though, hard to wash away. Your soul was still shaken, your heart ached, whenever you laid down and tried to rest. You had returned home safe and sound, but your mind was still stuck in Las Noches.

Every single time you closed your eyes, memories of what had happened pestered your mind.

Their voices, Gin's laughter in particular, still echoed into your mind. In your dreams, the horror you had experienced repeated itself. It was always the same: you stared at him like a small, helpless deer waiting for the hunter to shoot it to death, as he mocked you with his cool and mocking tone of voice. Struggling, wriggling away was useless. After attempting to do it the first time, Aizen had seraphically reminded you of how stupid that decision was and how detrimental to your health it could be as well.

"If I were you, I would not do it. You see, the metal cuffs might cut onto your skin. You do not want to shed any more blood to feed Gin's sadistic side, do you?" Aizen had whispered in your ear, before gently tapping with a tissue on your left wrist.

You were too busy trembling and staring at him in fear, your throat burning for the insults you had shouted at their faces at the top of your lungs, for noticing that you had indeed injured yourself. When Aizen showed you the once immaculate tissue, you saw some crimson stains on it.