13.

Y/n pov
"You remember everyone except me." I heard the voice and turned to see the one and only challenger of mine, Choi Jin ae. She came towards me with the flower bouquet in her hand.

"Congratulations." "For what?" "For winning the challenge." "I don't need your flowers and any of the winner tags cause I know I'll always win. And he is mine." "Ohh so confident." "Of course I'm."

"If he really loves you then kiss him." "There's no need to kiss cause I only love her." Jungkook said, interrupting both of us. "If you really love her then do it." Jin ae said while taking steps to Jungkook.

I stood in between and turned to kiss him. Placing his hands on my butt. I can clearly see Jin ae's reaction that she is regretting her decision. I pulled away to turn to look at her.

"If you want something else then it is not available because we have some privacy." "Bitch." She was about to grab my hair. I grabbed her hand and turned her around while pulling her hair. "You're the one and only bitch who is simping over a married man,have some shame."

"Security please take her out, we don't allow strangers to come." She was looking at me with a straight look and the guard's came and took her out while she was screaming her lungs out.

I turned to look at Jungkook and he gave me a cranky smile. I chuckled and we had breakfast together. Both of us left for the office and the day went well with our giggles and laughs.

I'm evening both of us left the office together but in different cars. We were on our way to home but we stopped our cars as we saw a large crowd.

We left our cars and excused the people to see what was happening. When I stepped into the crowd I almost got a heart attack when a white porsche was about to hit me but I got saved by Jungkook.

The second dark grey car and the white one stopped opening the door revealing Sam and Mingyu. A light smile plastered on my lips seeing both of them.

Sam ran towards me giving me a hug. And Mingyu gave a big hug to Jungkook. "I hope both of you are doing fine as we're not even disturbing you." Sam said while winking at Jungkook.

"Yeah of course we're doing too fine." All of us laughed and decided to have dinner at a restaurant instead of at home. After dinner all of us went home.

I threw myself on the sofa and tiredness lingered over me. Jungkook sat next to me while creasing my hair and I hugged him tightly while he just creased my back and wrapped his hands around my body.

Jungkook pov
I took her in my arms and my heart calmed down as our heartbeat matches and we snuggled into each other. After some time I heard some soft snores and I took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed carefully.

I looked at her pretty face and I just wanted to spend my whole life just admiring her. I swear I'll die if she leaves me. I can't stop looking at her , loving her, admiring her. She is my everything, she is taking over my heart.

Like no one did. I can't express how much I love her. I kissed her forehead and laid beside her.

In morning
I woke up and saw her sleeping peacefully without disturbing her. I did my morning routine and left for the office. I entered the office and greeted everyone I left in my room and saw Mingyu sitting there with files.

We discussed the files and had meetings all day but the thing was making me worried that I called y/n but she didn't pick up my call and she didn't even text me.

I was in my room going through some files and I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." The door opened revealing Jin ae. "Hello Mr Jeon." "What are you doing here?" "Calm down. I'm here just to have a talk with you."

"But I don't want to talk with you so get out." "Think about it." She said with a smirk and I felt that something was wrong . Did she kidnapped y/n.

"Whatever you want to talk, just say." "Why are you getting so impatient?" I glared at her and she chuckled. "I have two deals for you. First divorce y/n and get married to me.." "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Shh listen first or it won't take a second for me to kill her. Hmm second give me the 50 percent shares of your company and take y/n. And you have to announce to the media that you gave me your shares by your own consent because you want me to be your business partner."

I gulped down and without wasting time I decided to give her the shares. "I'm giving you shares and tell me the location of y/n." She laughed like a maniac while I was just staring at her blankly.

"First give me the papers of shares and sign it." I called Mingyu and told him to bring the paper as our companies are in partnership. He came in 15 mins and I gave her the shares of my company.

She analysed the papers and put it in her bag while I was getting impatient to get y/n's location. "All good and you have 20 mins to find y/n or else you'll never be able to see her again." "What are you talking about? Just give me the fucking location."

"I don't know." I grabbed her neck and pinned her on the wall making her breathless and fighting for her life but she was still laughing. She is a psycho for sure. I left her and left from there and Mingyu followed me.

My mind was only stuck on the thing that how am I able to find her in fucking 20 mins. I was driving when I received Jin ae's text.

Visit all the under-construction and abandoned buildings of Seoul and you'll find her.

I speeden up my car and texted Mingyu also and both of us separated our ways to find her as soon as we could. After checking 7 under-construction buildings I can't find her. My eyes started getting teary in the fear of losing her.

I can't bear this pain. I can't. I sat on my knees and I fully broke down in the fear of losing her. My head started getting heavy twe tears weren't stopping. I closed my eyes and suddenly I remembered the oldest under-construction building behind our mansion.

I quickly got up and left to find her again. After 5 mins I reached the building and only 3 mins were left. I quickly ran into the building and checked all the floors and on the last floor I saw her.

My doll, my love , my everything she was laying there unconsciously and the thing that caught my eyes was the bomb on her body. I quickly ran to get and tried to wake her up.

She didn't open her eyes. I tried to remove the bomb and I unlocked the bomb but only 10 seconds were left and I threw it somewhere before picking up y/n in my arms.

I exited the floor and the bomb blasts threw both of us on the ground. I fell on the car and then on the ground. The lifeless body of y/n sent me shivers through my spine. I managed to call Mingyu and took y/n to the hospital.

Y/n pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself in hospital and there was no one beside me. Not the person I wanted the most, my husband. The nurse entered the room and helped me to sit straight.

I was about to say something but she passed me a gift wrapped in the red colour and a rose bouquet with it. I opened the gift after smelling the fresh roses and my eyes widened after seeing the gift

DIVORCE PAPERS