! Shorty ! - Oliver x reader

୨ 🍿 ୧ ִ° ⋆

"Come on and reach it, shorty~" This was just one of the few words youre school bully Oliver had to say to you. Everyday, everytime, when he got the chance, he would constantly tease and mock you about youre height. You were very short compared to his tall figure, so he just couldn't resist commenting about it. It was getting annoying, really annoying. It was almost getting unnerving and unbearable, only until yesterday after school, you found out a shocking truth about Oliver. His friends Edward and Zip told you that Oliver has a crush on you. He literally bullied you as a way to mask his feelings towards you. You were honestly shocked. The same person that kept making fun of you and embarrasing you, is actually youre crush. When you got home, you got a genius plan. Oliver would have this one trick where he would grab youre stuff and make you jump and reach for them. You are going to pull a trick back on him. The next day, you head to school with a calm smile, walking down the halls and waiting for Oliver's first strike of the day. He was already whispering with his friends, which you obviously ignored as the part of the plan. He then approached you from behind and snatched youre phone. He put it in the air and shook it slightly for you to reach it. He smirked and attracted attention in the hallways. Now, everyone was looking at you two. "Go on, shorty, come get it~" He teased, as people in the hallway whispered and giggled. You chuckled softly, as Oliver rose a brow, his smirk fading slightly. You chuckle quietly, before suddenly grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pressing youre lips against his. Oliver froze with a tooken aback gasp. Everyone in the hallway gasped, but Zip and Edward cheered. Then, the other students cheered along. Oliver pulled away, covering his face up as you grabbed youre phone back. Oliver peeked throught his fingers, his face scortching hot. You slighty blushed, actually suprised that the plan worked. "Whats wrong, Oliver~" You tease him back, as everyone oohed. Oliver groaned loudly and ran off from the scene. He was a blushing mess. He's never felt this blushy before, and you were literally his target! Eventually, Miss Circle cleared the chaos in the halls and everything was back at peace, for atleast now... Oliver couldn't leave you out of youre head. "You told them WHAT?!" Oliver yell at Zip and Edward, who just snorted and snickered at theyre flustured friend. He was genuiely flabbergastered that his friends confessed for him. "What? Cmon dude, we did you a favour of not being the first one to make a move~" Zip teased, as Olliver smacked her with a book. Edward continued to laugh, as people passed by and smile smugly at Oliver. Oh no, now he felt just like how you would feel when he bullied you. He was ashamed but flustured at the same time. You walked past him, giving him a smug smile and a wink. Oliver's face flushed red and his eyes widened. He felt his heart's pace quicken drastically as he covered his face in a quick motion. This is going to be the number one gossip: A student kissed theyre bully. Oliver was stressing to much over this. Oliver looked at the ground, clenching his fists. He couldn't take it anymore, so he grumbled and walked over to you. "You know what, screw everything-" Oliver walked as he catched you up at the school entrace, before pulling you into a kiss now. He wanted revenge, but also to taste youre lips again. You froze, as he wrapped his hands around youre waist and pulled you closer, capturing you in his arms. You closed youre wide eyes and accepted his kiss. He pulled away, panting as he couldn't belive he just did that. "Aw, seems like you really loved that kiss~?" You tease him, as he rolled his eyes with a smile. "Oh shut up, you started this..." He said with a smug, as you giggled at him.