! A little akward ! - Miss Circle x Miss Emily!reader

Miss Circle offers you some chocy milk ^^

Take it?

Yes No

.
.
.
.
.

⋆。‧˚ʚ 😖 ɞ˚‧。⋆

When Miss Emily first started working as a teacher in Paper School, she didn't expect anything new. But, this school was definetly diffrent from the others. The punishments were very... deadly, but, some of the teachers were very lovely and kind with her! She made new friendships in there, sure, some of the students were an annoying bother sometimes, despite that, things still perfectly worked out. However, there was a certain teacher that varried from the others... Miss Circle. She was actually a pretty interesting individual. Miss Emily was told that Miss Circle is pyschotic cannibal that ate some students once as a punishment for horrible gradea, but, Miss Emily didn't let that be a reason to not approach her in the teacher's lounge and greet her with a friendly smile. Ever since theyre first meeting, Miss Emily and Miss Circle became VERY close to eachother, the two made a good duo and it was honestly so entertaining and adorable, they were really inseperable! Every recess, they sat in the teacher's lounge, gossiped and chatted with eachother, sharing laughs and smiles. Today was basically the same routine that was previously mentioned. Except, Miss Circle and Miss Emilg were having such a good talk, that Miss Emily couldn't contain her laughter at Miss Circle's words, listening to her gossiping about the dumb students in her class. "And they... HAHAH- THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM ITSELF!" Miss Circle then broke into a laught, hitting her compass arm on the table without big strenght, which made Miss Emily giggle alot. These two were like literal besties, sharing juicy gossip and hot tea whenenever they could. Since Miss Emily was to busy with laughing like a silly teenage girl, she accidentaly said something very bold. "Girl, this is exactly why im in love with you!-" Miss Circle froze, letting out a small grunt of surprise. Miss Emily's eyes widened, she could swear to everything that those words slipped off in the heat of the moment! Miss Circle blinked twice in confusion. This was very akward, mostly the thick silence in the room.."Did I hear that right...?" Miss Circle mumbled, immediaetly interrogating her fellow collegue. For some diabolical reason, Miss Circle was making up a scenario in her head where Miss Emily's words were legit. Miss Circle's question made Miss Emily facepalm herself with a small grumble. "Sorry, it wasn't ment to sound like that..." Miss Emily excused. Miss Circle felt at ease now, letting out a hum of relief. However, Oliver, Zip and Edward heard the conversation, all three mouths were wide agape. They didn't hear the explanation part, so of course they assumed these two were a thing or something. "I don't even know why I sad that..." Miss Emily mumbles, casuing Miss Circle to let out a small snort, making her blush slightly in embarrasment. "Quit laughing at me!" Miss Emily crossed her arms with a slight pount. "Okay, sorry, sorry!" Miss Circle said throught mini giggles. When they finished they're talk, Zip, Edward and Oliver stood at the entrance with smug smirks. "Don't worry, we won't say a thing to anyone~..." Oliver teased, leaving Miss Circle and Miss Emily startled. "Wait, NO! We-We arent a thing, children!" Miss Emily explained in a fast pace, tooken aback by the allegation. "Aww man, just when we thought something interesting was finally going on in this place..." Edward said with a frown, Zip simply giggled. "Well, I don't think its "interesting" to spy on and overhear youre teachers talk either..." Miss Circle said in a rather angered tone, earning a slightly trembling reaction from the trio. "Y-Yeah... right, It won't happen again, Miss..." Zip said with a nervous smile, Oliver and Edward following along with a nod. "Perfect, youre dissmised now." Miss Circle said in a sharp tone, leaving the trio aside and groaning slightly. She pinched the bridge of her nose. "These damn curious kids..." Miss Circle said as she nodded her head in dissapointment. Miss Emily simply chuckled at her bestriend.