! A friend indeed ! - Yan!Oliver x reader

(please someone recognize the reffrence from the title)

and here comes my energized ass writting a oneshot at 4:36am at night-

!TW! Blood cuz theres a lil fighting-

this is my FIRST TIME writting a Yandere thing so if its bad im sorry 😔🔫

OPINION TIME

I fucking cant stand creepy yandere stories they scare the living shit out of me so this will kinda be a softer one.

⋆。‧˚ʚ 💞 ɞ˚‧。

The more compliments, the more smiles... Oliver would be even more happier and pleased. Oliver was madly in love with you, he felt as light as a feather whenever we would see you, he would love youre attention, basically everything about you drew his attention. He would stop everything just to admire you from, unfortunetly afar since he never told you how je feels. You seemed to always take his signals in a simple "friend" way, and he hated how you didn't notice his strong, secret love for you. Oliver would also always be there for you, and he knew how frequently bullied you got by other students. Zip and Edward were usually the ones that had to seperate you from the bullies, it was never Oliver. He was to afraid and he didn't want to be depicted as "weird", since he was known for picking on almost every living soul in the school. This time, the bullies went brutal and you ended up being stained in ink, wet from water and completely a mess. Zip and Edward didn't manage to defend you, so you just stormed off to the bathroom. Oliver kept his eyes on you when you stormed off, so he knew exactly where you went. You fought back possible tears, only slightly trembling. "Y/N?" He questioned innocently, as you hid in a bathroom stal. Oliver thought for a moment — what if he could defend you? Would that make you notice him? "It's fine, Y/N! I can handle this...' Oliver walked away with a cold tone, which sent shivers down youre spine. The next thing you heard is punching and cheering. You rush to the halls to see Oliver beating up the students that pestered with you. He knew they just wanted youre attention, so add up his jealousy to that, complete hell. Youre eyes widen at that sight. Once a few teachers from the halls yelled out and dissmised the fight, you, Oliver and the bullies payed a visit to detention. While the bullies were getting scolded, Oliver knew damn well he was next. Man, he looked like he was thrown in a pool of sharks. His hair wasn't in place, and he needed to catch a break. You tended to his bruises, as his eyes dropped to youre eyes, lovingly gazing back and forth to the bullies aswell. You both giggle at Miss Grace's words. Oliver also helped you clean up youre hair from the ink mess. When Miss Grace was done scolding him, you two walked out of the office, still giggling at the fact youre bullies had to face the consequences. "Thank you for helping me, Oliver. Just... don't make it violent next time..." Oliver chuckled, patting on shorter you's head playfully. "Mhm... I can try..." You roll youre eyes with a smug smile after those words.