Leah's place

Isla's Pov

Leah and I had just left the doctor's office. I can't believe she dragged me here for our supposed date, and I only had a sprained ankle. I'm most definitely not telling Jonas, even though I told Leah I would. I want to be in the starting lineup this weekend, and this sprained ankle isn't going to stop me. I need to continually show I can create chances on the pitch and provide for this team. We both get in the car and head back to Leah's place. Once we get there, she helps me out of the car and leads me into hers and straight to the kitchen.

Leah: "What do you want?" she says.

Isla: "Thought you said you couldn't cook." I say with a raised eyebrow.

Leah: "I can cook, like three dishes."

Isla: "Okay, what can you cook." I ask intrigued

Leah: "Plain pasta, pasta with tomato sauce, or pasta with pesto." she says with a massive grin on her face.

Isla: "What was the point in giving me an option when you can only cook one thing."

Leah: "I'm pretty sure I just said three."

Isla: "You said the same dish and just changed the topping."

Leah: "Okay, so that's three different dishes; just pick one."

Isla: "I don't know if I can. There is too many options to pick from, so many options, let's do the tomato sauce pasta." I say in a sarcastic tone.

Leah: "No need for sarcasm, but tomato it is." she says as she puts the water on to boil with pasta in it.

Isla: "Sorry, babe." I say as I walk around the counter and wrap my arms around her waist, leaning my head against her shoulder as her back is turned to me. I start to place kisses down the side of her neck and along her jaw as she leans her head back, giving me more space. I ran my hands up and down the side of her body tracing every curve as Leah turned around so we were facing each other. She places her lips on mine forcefully with so much hunger we both fight for dominance, but I lose out as Leah's tongue makes its way around mine. We continue kissing until we both need to pull back for air as I go back to sucking on her neck until Leah pulls my face back to her lips. She lifts my legs so they are wrapped around her waist as she leads me to her room. I continue to bite at her bottom lip as she lets out a moan. Leah pushes me onto the bed as she is straddling me as she moves her kisses along my neck.

Isla: "I can't do this." I say as she continues to kiss along my jaw.

Leah: "Can't do what."

Isla: "I can't do it, I'm not ready." I say as I lean up onto my elbows.

Leah: "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to take it too far; I don't want to do it unless you want to; we can wait till you're ready." she says as she falls to the left of me onto her back on the bed.

Isla: "I'm sorry." I say as I lean so my face is above hers so I can see her. I want to do this with Leah, but we have only made out and cuddled. We haven't taken this next step yet.

Leah: "It's okay, love, there is no rush." she says as she rubs her thumb across my cheek.

Isla: "Leah, can I tell you something."

Leah: "Yes, you can tell me anything, I am always here to listen to you." she says, giving me a reassuring smile.

Isla: "Okay, i..i."

Leah: "Take your time, no rush."

Isla: "I haven't been with a girl before, and I have never had sex with a girl before; I guess I am just scared; I always told myself I wasn't gay because I didn't want it to be true, so I always had boyfriends because I wanted to please the people around me when I never liked boys I always liked girls I was just to scared to be seen as different or a failure because I was different, and I am scared that I won't be enough for you or that people won't like me because I am with a girl." I say as my eyes start to glaze over, and a couple tears spill from my eyes.