Intro/Welcome!

Hello! So, as you see, this is Countryhumans after Pacific Rim. In case you haven't watched it, WATCH PACIFIC RIM! IT'S FRICKIN AWESOME! anyway, there will be a description of it at the end of this, made by ChatGPT cuz I'm lazy af and probably won't make a good desc.

Possible TW. Skip the chapter or section if you need to or don't want to read about that.

So anyway, yeah. There might be ships and stuff, I don't know yet :p (probably definitely RusAme cuz yeah)

tysm for looking at this and have a great day/night.

Pacific Rim Description (by ChatGPT) !!!MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE FILM!!!

"Pacific Rim" is a sci-fi film set in a future where massive monsters called Kaiju emerge from a portal in the Pacific Ocean. To fight them, humans create giant robots called Jaegers piloted by drift-compatible teams. The story revolves around the Pan Pacific Defense Corps (PPDC), defending coastal cities from Kaiju attacks. Key elements include the Shatterdome facilities, Drift compatibility for pilots, and the mission to close the interdimensional Breach that spawns the Kaiju. The film combines epic battles with themes of teamwork and human resilience against overwhelming threats.

Me adding to it:

-Drift is when the pilots link brains (watch the movie lol)

-the Kaiju are trying to take over/destroy the world, so in this AU the Countryhumans are really hurt and broken and crap

-the humans win in the end, duh.

WATCH THE FRICKIN MOVIE OIWEHSGIOEDBGIOBGEWOP

ALSO the most hurt ones are China, Japan, USA (America), Russia (yes). the minorly hurt ones are like European countries and African because they don't border the Pacific Ocean.

I hope you like the book (:

-Mira