2|Darrell Is A B*tch

14/Feb/1948

Darrell's POV

I woke up quite early in the morning. I was thirsty and went to drink some water. When I came back, everyone was up. They laughed when I came in bed. When I did, my sheets felt wet. Did I piss myself?

"Why's my sheets wet? Alicia is this one of your pranks because that's not funny," I said. She laughed. "I swear to god Alicia-"

"Darrell," Sally said. I looked at her. "None of us did it."

"What? But I didn't-" I said but Gwen interrupted me.

"Darrell," She said. "You were um, moan- saying and doing weird stuff in the night and um, you did something that made you and your sheets wet." I went red. My dream. If your asking what it is, it's personal.

"What was I saying?" I asked.

"A name. I don't know what it was because of um, you." Sally said. I rushed to the bathroom and got changed so I could leave the room. What would I tell Matron?

I was sitting in my seat in French and I didn't want to look at anyone. I was embarrassed.

"Darrell! Pouvez-vous venir devant s'il vous plaît ? Allez(Can you come to the front please? Come on.)" Mam'zelle said. I went up.

"Now since it is Valentines Day, I want you to say "I love you" in French." She said. I heard Alicia whisper.

"I bet in her head she'll say the boy's name she was moaning after it." Alicia whispered to Mary-Lou and laughed.

"Um, Je t'aime tu." I said.

"Excellent! Merci Darrell!" Mam'zelle said as she clapped.

*time skip to break*

I rushed over to Ron as he was working in the garden. He was planting his favourite flower.

"Hi Ron." I said as I walked over to him. He turned around and smiled.

"Um, Darrell, I've got something for you." He said as he handed a rose to me. I blushed as I touched his hand. We were so close because he was now standing up. I felt his hand on my waist and he brought me closer to him. We were at the point were atleast our top lips were touching. My bottom touched his a bit but of course Gwen ruined the moment.

"Darrell!" Gwen said. "Come on!" I quickly pulled away from Ron and turned to go.

"Wait Darrell!" He said. I turned to him.

"Yeah?" I said. He put my hair behind my ear. I smiled.

"Come meet me here again." He said. I nodded. I left smiling, blushing and everything. I basically kissed him!

I was outside our dorm room when I heard the girls talking about me.

"I walked in on Darrell and Ron kissing!" Gwen said. Everyone laughed.

"So it is true. They are together. Why didn't she tell me?" Alicia said.

"Well, haven't you heard? Darrell is not allowed a boyfriend, ever. Because of her evil mother and father. They grounded her for having one over." Gwen said.

"Why? What did he do?" Mary-Lou asked.

"Apparently, she was seen with a hickey on her neck." Gwen said.

"That's not true." I said a bit too loud.

"What was that?" Alicia asked.

"Shit." I whispered. They all went outside to check. They found me, tears in my eyes.