1|Nice To Meet You, Im...

General POV

A girl rushed to her train before it left. Why? Because she had forgotten all about her trip to her second term at school. On her way, she bumped into a man. She had dropped all of his stuff on accident. She helped him but then she heard...

"Last call for Malory Towers! Last call for Malory Towers!"

She tutted and got up. She picked up the last thing for him and smiled. She ran to the train, waving her hat in the air.

'Who is she?' you may ask?

It's Darrell Rivers.

As some may say, the 'trouble maker' alongside her bestfriend, Alicia Johns, the 'joker'. But there was loads of good in Darrell. She was determined to achieve all her goals. Good kid she was.

"Darrell!" Her other friend, Sally said excited to see her best friend once again.

"Sally!" She screamed. As the train left the station, they all chatted to their friends. As Sally was talking to her there was a boy. Darrell couldn't help but stare at him. He was handsome for her eyes. He had a hat, a jumper on with a shirt underneath. He was talking to his dad. He was standing against the window pane. She wanted to talk to him.

"Um, Sally, I have to go toilet. I'll be back." She said. She rushed to the boy.

"Okay," Sally said. She shook her head. Sally shrugged to her friend opposite, Mary-Lou.

"Um, excuse me?" Darell said to the boy. He turned to her.

"Ahoy there," He said. She smiled.

"This is a train to Malory Towers." She said.

"I know that." He said.

"So how come your here?" She asked. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Well, me and my father work at Malory Towers and our car has broken down so we thought that we would take the train. I'm Ron." He said, taking out his hand. She shook it.

"I'm Darrell. Darrell Rivers."

"Ron Gilson. Nice to meet you, Darrell Rivers." He said.

"Nice to meet you, Ron Gilson." She said.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 15, and you?" She asked.

"Same. I'm 15. I was born in November."

"No kidding? Me too. Mine is 27." She said.

"Really? Mine is 17." He said. She smiled and he smiled.

"Darrell!" Sally called. Darrell closed her eyes.

"Shit." She mumbled. "Sorry Ron, I have to go. Maybe I'll see you around?"

"Yeah. Bye Darrell." He said.

"Bye Ron." She said. She panicked and kissed his cheek, leaving him bright red. She smiled and pushed her hair back. She sat back in her seat.

"What was that?" Sally said. "Who's he?"

"Oh, it's nothing. His name is Ron." She smiled. Sally laughed.

"Guys! Darrell's got a boyfriend!" Sally screamed. Everyone screamed, whilst Darrell shook her head and blushed.

"Don't be so ridiculous Sally, Darrell can never get a boyfriend. And I know why." Gwen scoffed. Darrell looked down and frowned.

"I can't wait to tell Alicia that you've got a boyfriend Darrell!" Mary-Lou said.

"Oh Mary-Lou please don't!" Darrell said. She smiled at Darrell.

*AFTER HALF AN HOUR*

"WELCOME TO MALORY TOWERS GIRLS!" The man from earlier said. The girls got off the train and walked to the building. Darrell purposefully went to the back to walk with Ron.

"Hey, so um, where abouts are you going to work?" She asked Ron.

"Um, Well first I've got the downstairs of the building. I've got to polish the rail on the stairway. Maybe I'll meet you there?" He said.

"Okay." She smiled.

"Darrell!" Irene shouted.

"Coming!" She said.

The girls opened the door to their dorms again. They screamed with excitement.

"Darrell!" Alicia screamed.

"Alicia!" She screamed back. They hugged and Alicia picked Darrell up. They all went to their original beds and jumped on.

"Right girls!" Matron said. "Alicia Johns up on your feet please." Alicia got up.

"It is horribl- very nice to see you again for another year. Now as you know that it is now September, it is expected to be very cold so please do not use the swimming pool. Don't let the sun fool you." She said.

"Yes Matron." The girls said.

"Matron?" A blonde girl said.

"What is it Gwen?" She asked.

"Is that a lovely, new blue dress?" Gwen said.

"It's the same one I've worn for 20 years. Anyways, get your French books out and go." Matron left the room. They all laughed. Mary-Lou turned to Alicia and smiled so much.

"Alicia! Have you heard about Darrell?" Mary-Lou asked.

"No? What?" She said excited.

"Darrell's got a boyfriend! His name is Ron!" Mary-Lou said.

"What! Really?" Alicia laughed.

"It's nothing. He's not my boyfriend." Darrell said.

"Ron though. I've heard that name before. Oh! He's the workers son! Ron Gilson is Darrell's boyfriend!" Alicia said. Darrell started getting upset and mad now.

"He's not my fucking boyfriend!" She said throwing her hands up and down. She had realised what she said and covered her mouth with her hands. She wiped away her tear.

"Darrell Rivers! What did you just say?" Gwen said. Darrell rushed out of the door and headed for their study room.

She sat down on the sofa, grabbed the pillow and cried in it. Sally stepped into the room. She sat down next to Darrell and let her rest her head on Sally's lap. Sally played with her hair as Darrell spoke softly.

"I meet one boy that I like and everyone thinks he's my boyfriend." She said.

"You did kiss his cheek." Sally said.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I like him?" She said.

"I told them off so it's alright. Come on. Let's go back." Sally said. Sally wrapped her arm around Darrell and walked to the dorm.

"Wait, Sal? I'll be right back."

Darrell ran to the stairs just to see Ron. She smiled as she saw the boy wiping the stairway. She went down the stairs.

"Ron!" She said. He smiled. She hugged him.

"Darrell!" He said. He let go. She put her hair behind her ear.

"Have you been crying?" He asked her. She wiped her eyes.

"It's nothing." She said.

"Darrell." He said wanting an explanation.

"Everyone thought you were my boyfriend." Darrell explained.

"Woah! We just met." He said. She looked down. "You're just a friend."

"Yeah. That's, um, that's what I said. Um, Ron, I, uh, have to go, Sally is probably waiting for me." She said. She got her arm off him and went up the stairs.

Maybe she wanted to be more than friends. I know your probably thinking, "Well she just met him? She can't like him already?" And you're probably thinking this is turning into some Frozen thing but don't worry, Darrell can't have a boyfriend. And you'll find out later...