Oops

[Hell, Lust Ring]

Inside Asmodeus palace, Phyllis and Asmodeus sleeps in the bed until the alarm clock goes off. Phyllis wake up, punch the clock and stretches her arms out to the kitchen, destroying everything in the process. she tries to pour herself a cup of coffee but she misses the cup so she decides to take the whole pot back and set it on the desk. She stretches out and grabs one of her hat, then drink the coffee before throws it away and stretching herself above Asmodeus.

 She stretches out and grabs one of her hat, then drink the coffee before throws it away and stretching herself above Asmodeus

Phyllis:Rise and shine, Ozzie!

Phyllis shake an airhorn and blow it, startling Asmodeus, who covers her head with a pillow..

Asmodeus:*groan*....Again with the horn?

Phyllis:Don't blame me, blame how fucking FUN they are.

She blow the horn again.

Phyllis:M'kay so, today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of v-v-vibrators. Then you gotta host a safety meeting becouse of what happened with the old shipment of v-v-vibrators.

Asmodeus gets out the bed and puts on her robe.

Asmodeus:You scheduled me during lunch?

Phyllis:Well you pretty good at "squeezing things in".

Phyllis sqeezes Asmodeus robe and eyeing her butt.

Phyllis:But I left time for a ol'brekfast!

Asmodeus:Lemme guess? I'm handling that too?

Phyllis:I mean, unless you want to take a crack at cooking again?

Asmodeus:*laugh*NO. Never again.

Phyllis:What? Maybe I can burn the milk this time!

Asmodeus:Stooooop~....

Phyllis:OH! You know what I'm craving? Burgers!

Asmodeus:Nooo! It's too early for burgers ya maniac.

Phyllis:Burger time! Burger time! Burger time!

The two laugh and exits the room.

[Timeskip]