Unhappy Campers

[Hell, Sloth Ring]

Blitza is peeking out of a corner of a building to check if the coast was clear. She immediately runs across to a bulding and starts climbing up the drain gutter downspout before she sneaks on the edge to a window.

Blitza:Come on, come on, come on, come on.

Blitza opens the window and tries to get inside only for her horns to blocks her entrance. She start to push but then she end up falling in and rolls on the floor.

Blitza:Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

Blitza crouches up and look around for anyone who saw her. However a hand holding a taser, painfully tases her in the butthole making Blitza seize in shock before falling head first on the floor.

Nurse:Well, if it isn't the deadbeat.

Blitza get up and brushes her sleeves.

Blitza:Well, if it isn't Nurse Pussy Face.

Nurse:You ain't gettin'in here. How many time do I have to sodomize you with a taser before you take a hint?

Blitza:As many as it takes to get me off. Now, enough with this foreplay. Where's Barb?

Nurse:She checked out months ago, but that ain't none of your business.

Blitza:Wait what? How? This is-wh-where the fuck did she go?

The nurse brings the taser near Blitza face.

Nurse:Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you, ass clow.

Blitza:You know, I kill people for living, right, bitch?

Nurse:Oh, I'm SO FUCKIN' scared....

Blitza:Ugh....Fine.

Blitza walk back to the window to climb out until the nurse calls her.

Nurse:Blitz, she's got a job now, a life.

In the meantime Blitza try to exit out the window.

Nurse:Don't fuck it up by finding her.

Blitza:Oh, that's nice. Why don't you take that advice and shove it right between your pussy-

She loose her grip and falls from the building.

Blitza:Liiiips!

[Hell, Imp City]

In the I.M.P. Hedquarters Y/N, Molly and Millie were talking to a client.

 Hedquarters Y/N, Molly and Millie were talking to a client