Exes And Oohs

[Hell, Imp City]

Molly and Loona are alone in the I.M.P. office in complete silence.

Molly:Ya know I checked the scale today *inhale* and it said I lost two pounds this week!

Loona raises her eyes to look at Molly only to sigh and go back to looking at her phone.

Molly:I am not. FAT!

Molly shouts slamming her hands on the table. Suddenly the doors opens showing an angry Millie.

Millie:Damn fucking little bitch, stupid motherfucker I just wanna take my finger ahhh-

Millie presses a botton which make a cardboard cutout appears with targets drawn on it.

Millie throws a knife which hits the target between the legs and then shouts and throws herself toward the cardboard cutout to starts destroying it

Molly:Millie honey, everything okay?

Millie turns and hisses at Molly.

After seening Molly, Millie calm down

Millie:Yeah...Just. Bumped into a ex.

Molly:Ohh! Ohh...

Millie:She just keep going on about how she has money now. AND a briiiight future. AND bigger boobs!

Molly:Wait...what....

Millie:Every I see her stupid face I can't help but I just need to...AHHHH!

Millie punches a chest of drawers, which breacks and fall to the floor, scattering photos everywhere.

Blitza:What the FUCK is all this noise? I got a client.

After hearing the noise Blitza leaves her office.

Y/N:No I don't care if you have a lot of money now, stop calling.

Y/N comes in on the phone only to hang up and look at the destroyed chest of drawers.

Y/N:What's going on here?

Molly:Sorry Ma'am I'Il get this all cleaned-

Molly bend over to clean up Blitza pornographic photos and remains confused.