Ozzie's

[Hell, Imp City]

In I.M.P Hedquarters Loona was sitting at the reception table, reading a magazine while drinking.

Loona finish her bottle and places it down on a open page of the Grimore that sat on her desk, the book behins to glow as a portal yo the human world opens

A tree falls through the portal, followed by a lamberjack head. Molly emerges from the tree with a chainsaw while grinning. Blitza walks through the portal with Y/N who retransforms the blade in his hand, followed by Millie who scuttled in like a crab, with an ax in her mouth.

Y/N:Finally we are back.

Blitza:Woo! That was a fuck ton of lamberjack!

Millie stand up and lets out a scream of excitement, snapping the ax in half while the portal close behind them.

Millie:OHHHH! I'm still so jazzed up!

Molly tosses the chainsaw away and approached Millie.

Molly:Well you better stay jazzed, Babe, becouse guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitza:Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Molly. Beside, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Y/N:I love to drink, especially if the drinks are free.

Blitza:Perfect. Mol, Molls?

Molly:Actually ma'am, it's our one-year marrige anniversary. So I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Y/N:Congratulation and best wishes.

Molly:Thanks Y/N.

After hearing the news, Millie eyes sparkled and squealed in delight.

Millie:*gasp* Ozzie's!? No way! That place is always booked!

Molly:Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie:Molly!

Millie jumps into Molly arms and kisses her face before they both start making out. Blitza rolls her eyes and groans at the couple.