|| 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 ||

•✿︎..^*~»❦︎•

Y/n's pov:

Me, Gwen, and Donna were talking outside of school (after school) waiting for finney.After a while Finney walked out of school with the boy from earlier..or should I say Robin.Robin had black boots, flaired Jeans, a shirt with no sleeves and a logo on it and a bandana.
His hair looked so silky.. Anyways they were walking over to Me, Gwen and Donna.Once they got to us, Robin looked me and asked.."What's your name?"..I replied.."I'm Y/n L/n..I'm new!"..

Robin's Pov:

Me and Finn walked out of school, walking towards the girl.While we were walking Finn was yapping about Donna but I didn't really care because we finally reached them. As soon as we got to them she caught my eye immediately asked the girl.."What's ur name?"..she replied.."I'm Y/n L/n..I'm new!"..Y/n l/n..such a pretty name. I saw Gwen, Donna, and Finney going like.."Oooo"..it was annoying because I barely know the girl and they always do it with every girl I talk too.

Finney's Pov:

As me and Robin walk to the girls, I start talking about Donna but Robin clearly doesn't care.When we reach them he immediately asks Y/n.."What's ur name?"..She replies.."I'm y/n l/n". Me,Gwen and Donna start Ooo-ing them, because it's funny and it's clear they like each other.

(I'll be starting the next chapters tomorrow! Enjoy the story I have for now!!)💋💋❤️