||𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲||

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Y/n's pov:

It was my first day of school,it looked nothing like my old school back in Hawkins (st reference 🤷🏽‍♂️).I had to move because my parents got a divorce,I wanted to stay with my mom but my dad won full custody.I was walking to my locker until I saw this girl..she was staring at me..her friends were staring at me.I got nervous because they all started laughing and looking back at me.I heard one of them say.."Her hair looks crazy! I bet it's fake too"..My hair? I thought it looked really nice, especially since it's in box braids.Then I decided I'm going stick up for myself..or at least try.I walked over to them and said.."Hey!..why are you talking about me, you don't even know me!!"..The leader of the group replied with.."Because you look a mess!"..*she giggled*.."I bet you can't even see her in the dark!!"..one of her friends said.After that..I just froze and ran to the restroom, I didn't know what to do.Once i got in the restroom I went into the stall and broke down crying.

Gwen's Pov:

As I walked into the Restroom I heard sobbing..."Hello?"..I asked, when I asked the crying stopped...weird..

Y/n's pov:

I heard someone walk in the restroom but I didn't really care.She asked.."Hello?"..when she did ask I stopped crying and replied.."H-hi"..

Gwen's Pov:

She replied.."H-hi"..So I asked.."why are you crying?..I mean no offense but I bet your crying over some dumb shit"..

Y/n's pov:

I walked out the stall, looking at the girl in front of me.She was so pretty and short. I said.."I'm crying because that group of girl across the halls were being racist, they said they won't be able to see me in the dark and the my hairs a mess"..

Gwen's Pov:

When she walked out the stall, my jaw dropped..well inside my head it did.She was utterly Beautiful, I mean Drop dead gorgeous.She said...."I'm crying because that group of girl across the halls were being racist, they said they won't be able to see me in the dark and the my hairs a mess". When she said that it got me pissed off!.. really pissed off, But I also noticed something..she looked new to this school.

Y/n's pov:.

"My names Y/n l/n".."I'm new and I'm already getting bullied"..I said, choking on some tears.I sobbed as quietly as possible because I sound dumb when I cry loud.She looked at me in awe, which was a surprise because I thought she would be like the others. She said.."I'm Gwendolyn Blake, Gwen or Gwenny for short"..She smile.

Gwen's Pov:
(This part might be a bit lazy bcs it's 10:38 at night and I'm tired)

She told me her name, when she told me she was being bullied I looked at her in awe.I felt so bad so I introduced myself too!.."I'm Gwendolyn Blake, Gwen or Gwenny for short"..I smiled.."I have a brother Finney Blake, After classes ill introduce him to you!..And lets be friends!!"..

Y/n's pov:

Maybe this day is not as bad as I thought.Finally my first friend!..And I get to meet her brother.