|| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬||

︻╦╤─ ҉ -¨ * ‧₊˚*♡ * *” ♡. ♡

Y/n's pov:

Me and Gwen decided to just meet up at lunch.I was glad she was wearing a bright pink shirt today because it was easy to find her.She was sitting next to the girl and this boy.The boy look so much like her, it was like the boy version of her at this point.As I walked I saw her wave to me and shout.."Y/N OVER HERE!"..the boy then elbowed her as she yelled.I walked over to them and said.."Hi Gwen!..and Hi Whatever you guys names are"..

Gwen's Pov:

I saw y/n walking into the cafeteria, she looked like a toddler that just lost her mom since she was looking around the cafeteria so much.I decided to wave her over and yell.."Y/N OVER HERE!"..to help her find us, but as soon as I finished yelling Finney elbowed me.I muttered.."ow,asshole".. rolling my eyes.But as i looked up i saw y/n sit down with a big smile on her face.She said.."Hi Gwen!..and Hi Whatever you guys names are"..when she said that I giggled because she called Donna and Finney "whatever you guys names are".It wasn't really funny but i still laughed for some reason.

Finney's Pov:

Gwen had invited this new girl to sit with us.I was kinda irritated because she had ate my cookie that came with my lunch so I just ignored her and talked to Donna.Suddenly Gwen started waving at this random girl..oh wait it was the new girl. Gwen yelled.."Y/N OVER HERE!"..so I elbowed her because when she yells it's genuinely annoying. Donna giggled..oh her laugh..Finney snap out of it.. Anyways the girl sat down and said "Hi Gwen!..and Hi Whatever you guys names are"..then Gwen giggles when it wasn't even funny. I said.."I'm Finney, Finney Blake and this is m-"..Donna cut me off.

Donna's Pov"

I cut Finney off because I can speak for myself..duhh.."I'm his girlfriend Donna (idk her last name).."..Y/n was really pretty, and I loved her hair!..

Y/n's pov:

They were so nice, I really appreciated it especially since I'm new and it's gonna be hard making new friends. As they continued talking I just ate my food until I saw this boy..he was so..pretty?..Y/n snap out of it, it's your first day, you shouldn't even be crushing on someone already. Then I saw a whole bunch of people running out the cafeteria onto the blacktop.

Finney's Pov:

I continued talking to Donna until I saw Robin walk past.I caught a glimpse of Y/n she was looking at Robin like he was some goddess but I shook it off. I already knew that Robin was about to get in a fight with moose again, so I grabbed Donna and told Gwen.."C'mon we have to see the fight"..Then we walked outside to the blacktop.Y/n followed behind and we went to watch.