Prologue

Otonokizaka High School, also referred to as National Otonokizaka High School, nestled amidst Tokyo's vibrant neighborhoods of Akihabara, Kanda, and Jinbouchou, boasts a storied history dating back to 1896.

Once a prestigious institution renowned throughout the district and even beyond, it stood as a beacon of academic excellence.

However, the winds of change have blown harshly upon its hallowed halls, and the school finds itself facing a somber fate - closure.

Why, you ask?

Otonokizaka High School has struggled to adapt to the shifting tides of time. Gradually, its student body dwindled as emerging private schools in the vicinity siphoned away its enrollment.

Compounded by declining birth rates, the once bustling corridors now echo with a hollow emptiness. Rumors abound, whispering of the imminent demise of the institution, further hastening its decline.

But you may wonder, how did I end up enrolled in an all-girls school? Well, the answer lies in a special exemption I received.

You see, Otonokizaka High School had once considered transitioning into a co-ed institution. However, as the debate between the headmaster and the founder raged on, I was granted a unique opportunity for enrollment.

(A/N: I'm getting tired of this kind of cliche excuse too, but I just don't know how to process it!)

I must say... This school is probably my second home for me as a high school student.

"Secretary Yoshimi, are you staying late here in this room again?" A girl's voice broke the silence.

I turned to see President Ayase standing there, "That's right. Don't mind me."

"Are you sure? You can continue the paperwork for tomorrow."

Despite being persistent her tone was gentle, It was my choice anyway.

"I'm good. I think I can finish this within an hour."

"Really? Then thank you."

She then looks up at me before exiting the room.

If you're wondering who she is, Eli Ayase, a third-year student like myself, epitomized everything a student should aspire to be.

With her tall, slim figure and radiant presence, she was the perfect role model for the students of Otonokizaka High School, having served as the former student council president.

Her long, blonde hair tied up in a ponytail with a white scrunchie, and her piercing light blue eyes added to her allure.

She was the epitome of perfection, a chick that many would find irresistible. Yet, for me, romantic feelings were not at the forefront of my mind.

There should be another student council member but I'm just gonna guess that she went out already with the student council president.

Vice President Nozomi Tojo.

She possessed an air of wisdom and mystery, her mature demeanor and gentle nature making her an invaluable member of the council. With her almost all-knowing vibe, she guided and supported me in my role as a student council member.

Without President Ayase and Vice President Tojo, the student council would not be complete, and I owed much of my own growth and development to their guidance and influence.

Ah, how could I forget to introduce myself amidst the flurry of thoughts about President Ayase and Vice President Tojo?

My name is Nishihara Akio, and I hold the esteemed position of secretary within the halls of Otonokizaka High School.