COMPLICATED LOVE

At High School

Ji Soo-heon saw Mun leaving the school. He controlled himself to run behind her and stopping her.

Ji Soo-heon: Mun I am sorry, I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I don't know if you're speaking the truth or not but I am not able to hate you even in all this years. I am being selfish so you have to be selfish too.(he talked to himself)

He was going to his class when Ji-hyun called him.

Ji-hyun: Ji Soo-heon, wait!

He turned around and faced her

Ji-hyun: Is something going between  you and Mun?

Ji Soo-heon didn't replied anything and started to walk away

Ji-hyun: If anything is going on... end it right here.

Hearing that Ji Soo-heon stopped.

Ji-hyun: I mean you know right, she's Gwi-nam's girlfriend. You and Gwi-nam don't get along since a long time and if you keep getting close to her, Gwi-nam won't tolerate it... You know I just want what's good for you and you know Gwi-nam too, he can go to any level...

Ji Soo-heon knew Gwi-nam could hurt his sister or even Mun too... he just gave a small nod and walked away.

As she saw Ji Soo-heon walking away, she smirked as her words worked on him.

Gwi-nam: I didn't knew, you were capable of it..

He said standing beside her

Ji-hyun: Shut up! (she said rolling her eyes) Don't forget our deal but!

Gwi-nam: I know... Don't worry
Ji Soo-heon will be all yours...

After the conversation both of them went to their respective classes.

O-sung and Na-yeon were hiding in the corner silently hearing their conversation. Na-yeon looked at O-sung as she knew he like Ji-hyun.

Na-yeon: O-sung---

Without hearing her, he walked away.  She sighed and talked to herself.

Na-yeon: I wish you knew how much
I love you... (She said looking at his disappearing figure)

She also went to her classroom.

================================

Sorry for not updating and for such a short chapter.

Hope so you like the twelfth chapter, and it's 8000+views. Thank you so much and please vote, comment and share it. It will help me to post more chapter.
Thankyou
Your author
~Moon~