DARKSIDE

Y/m: Mun, where were you? We all were so scared. It's 11:30pm.

Y/d: where would she be! Obviously in that filthy people's house.

Mun: dad don't call them that.

Y/d: oh now you will teach me.

Mun: I'm not trying to teach you. But you cannot say anything to them.

Y/d: why? Ah! I see those people has gave you wing...but i know how to cut them off. (Saying that he slapped her which made her fall on the floor)

He was about to beat her with the belt but someone stopped it. And it was her brother.

[New character
Kim Jae-won
Age: 28
Mun's step-brother
Stays in Italy
Work as a lawyer]

Jae-won: Dad stop it!

Y/d: Jae-won leave it!

Jae-won: Dad you are harming your health. Please go to sleep.

Dad always listen to Jae-won no matter what he says. Therefore dad went towards his room while eomma went behind him.

Jae-won kneeled down and tugged her hair behind her ears.

Jae-won: I didn't knew, we would be meeting like this. You have grown up beautifully.

Mun didn't said anything and went towards her room. She looked in the mirror and saw her lips was bleeding. She tried her best not to cry but failed.

Jae-won: See what have you become!

Mun: Go! (She wishpered yelled)

Jae-won took out her handkerchief and walked towards her. He started to wipe up her blood with made her uncomfortable. Mun catched his hand and stopped him.

Mun: I said go.

Jae-won: Fine! I will. (Saying that he walks out)

Mun was bit shocked seeing him go without any argument.

What would happened next! Mun cried the whole night and felt asleep.

Next day

At school

Ji-ah was waiting for Mun to come as always. After few minutes of waiting she finally arrived.

Ji-ah: Mun are you okay?

Mun: Hmm.. i am don't get worried. Ji-ah where is your brother?

Ji-ah: he is in the garden.

Mun: i need to talk to him. So....

Ji-ah: Oh it's okay i understand.

Saying that she walked away while Mun went towards the garden. She found him sitting on the bench while closing his eyes.

Mun: Ji-Soo-Heon...

After hearing his name he opened his eyes, but instead of saying anything he started to walk away.

Mun: Yah! Where are you going? I am here to talk with you.

Ji-Soo-Heon: but i don't want to.

Mun: but why? What have I done?

Ji-Soo-Heon: Mun. I don't want to argue with you. Just stop it!

Mun: Stop what! Huh! I'm tired of everything Ji-Soo-Heon. Don't you understand. What has happened with you? Why are you doing this to me? For the first time i fought with my dad just for you. I have done so many things for you---

Ji-Soo-Heon: I didn't told you to do it. (He said cutting of her words and moving from there)

Mun couldn't take it anymore so she directly went towards her home.

At her home

Y/m: Mun is everything alright? Why are you home early?

Mun: No eomma i am fine just wanted to rest. (Saying that she went towards her room)

Jae-won: Mom, don't get worried i will talk to her.

Saying that he also went towards her room.

Mun threw her bag on the floor and sat on the bed.

Jae-won: Frustrated!

Mun: Don't----

Jae-won: Is it because of Ji-Soo-Heon?

Mun: Why do you care? Just get lost!

Jae-won: Mun just because I am being nice don't forget what can I do!

Mun rolled her eyes and said

Mun: Leave!

Jae-won: Ok fine! But let me tell you one thing. Ji-Soo-Heon is Selfish--

Mun: Don't!

Jae-won: No matter how much you deny but he is. He just loves his family and will do anything to defend them and here anything means anything. Mun you have to be selfish too. Atleast for your family. We have been through out your time but he has just came some month ago. Know the value of people. Treat him the way he treats you. You have to show him whose daughter you are! Know your power! (Saying that he walks out)

Mun easily got brainwashed by her brother. She was being turned into someone she shouldn't be.

Mun: Oppa is right! I cannot let him treat me like this. Ever since he came into my life, it has became a mess. Now he will see the darkside of mine.

================================

Hope so you liked the eleventh chapter, and it's 3000+views. Thank you so much and please vote, comment and share it. It will help me to post more chapter.
Thankyou
Your author
~Moon~