NEW FRIEND

AT THE CAFETERIA

As Mun reached the cafeteria with her so called friend Youna, she saw there were two floor as she said.

Youna: Mun let's go.

Mun: Hmm

Mun was looking all around the cafeteria but she couldn't find him.

They both came the the upper floor and sat on one of the seat.

Youna: Hey you girl bring food for us.

Mun: Hey, what are you doing. I will bring don't order others like that.

Youna: Why do you care so much?

Mun: But didn't you said they are not allowed in the upper caste places.

Youna: Ya there are not until we don't give them the permission.

Mun was sitting and looking around when he found Gwi-nam harassing a girl.

Mun: What is he doing?

Youna: Don't worry it's his everydays work. He keep harrassing girl.

Mun: And you guys don't say anything to him. You are also a girl how can do it.

Youna: I am a girl but that girl is not me, so I don't care.

Mun looked at them and found that the bullies was trying to open her school uniform.

Mun couldn't see it anymore so she went to them and pushed him so hard that he directly handed on the floor.

Mun: Are you okay? (She asked that girl)

She: Yes I am, thank you so much. (She said crying and hugging her)

Mun: Shh! Don't cry. Everything is fine.

Gwi-nam: Yah, you fucking bitch! How dare you? (Saying that he stood up infront of Mun)

Mun: How dare I. Like this (Saying that she kicked him inbetween his legs)

Gwi-nam feel down on the floor and Mun pulled that girl's hand and ran out of the cafeteria.

After reaching outside the cafeteria they stopped near a pillar and started to laugh.

She: Wow! That was awesome.

Mun: Really. Thank you.

She: I should be the one saying thank you.

Mun: Ah! It's okay.

Mun: By the way, what's your name?

She: Ji-ah

Mun: Ji-ah nice name, and my name is Mun.

Ji-ah: Woah! I always wanted this name.

Mun: Thank you. By the way you should also know how to stand for yourself, everytime someone will not come and save you. Understood

Ji-ah: Omo! My Oppa also says the same things to me like you did.

Mun: You have a brother?

Ji-ah: Ya, why? He studies in this school only.

Mun: Then why didn't he came to save you? What kind of brother you have? Are all brother the same?

Ji-ah: Ani-Ani, My oppa is not like that infact he is the best brother in the whole world. He only saves me everytime but today he had a headache, so he took a leave and went home to rest.