SEE YOU AGAIN

Dodo don't forget about me, we will meet soon (A seven years old boy said)
Yes, We will meet again. I promise you (The little girl replied showing her little finger)
They both collapsed their little fingers making a promise
.
.
BEEP..BEEP

Mun: Arghh! This alarm clock, ruined my whole dream.

Y/m (Your mom): Mun, wake up fast otherwise we won't be able to catch our flight.

Mun: Our flight,Which flight? (She said yawing and streching)

Y/m: Today we are going back to Korea. How can you forget it? Come on wake up fast.

Mun: Korea? Oh ya korea (She said jumping and falling from her bed)

Mun: Ahh! That hurted.

Y/m: Mun, are you okay? (She said coming towards her)

Mun: Ya Eomma I am okay. (She said showing her thumb up)

Y/m: This girl when will you grow up. Come on be ready fast. Otherwise you know how your Appa is.

Mun: Ya ya I know, I will ready in a minute. Don't worry.

Saying that she went towards her bathroom and her mom arranged her bed.

Mun came out of the bathroom and started to get ready.

(Your outfit without the pendent and bracelet)

After getting ready she went down with her huge luggage.

Y/m: Omo! Mun,why are you bringing those heavy luggage by yourself, tell the servant to do it.

Mum: Ani, Eomma it's okay.

Y/m: Yah!what are you guys looking go help her. (She said to the servant)

The servant went to her and took her luggage.

Y/m: Come Mun, let's have breakfast.

Mun: Umm, okay

Y/d (Your dad): Did you packed everything? Nothing is left right? (He said in a cold tone)

Mun: Yes Appa, everything is packed.

Y/d: Hmm

They all started eating there breakfast. After finishing it, they went towards their car and headed towards the airport.

After reaching the airport they went on their flight. (From America to South Korea).

Mun sat on the window seat and looked outside with a huge smile.