"He Fell First, She Finally Fell"

EPILOGUE

"Congrats Roxy! Sayang di ako makauwi!" Ria exclaimed over the video call.

"Okay lang Ate, alam mo naman na maselan ka magbuntis." Roxy replied, while applying her lipgloss.

After five years of juggling studies and motherhood, it was finally Roxy's graduation day.

"Pero proud na proud ako sayo, Roxanne. Kung alam mo lang." Ria said softly.

Roxy smiled at her sister. It had been four years since they last saw each other, but their bond remained strong through constant communication. Now that her sister was married and expecting, Roxy knew she was truly happy.

"Thank you, Ate. I miss you—soon, magkikita tayo ah." she promised.

Roxy sighed deeply as she ended the call, glancing at herself in the mirror to check her makeup and the rollers in her hair.

"Kunti pa." she muttered to herself.

Suddenly, a loud noise echoed from downstairs, likely caused by Archie and Harriet.

"Alam ng may ganap ngayon, hay nako!" she grumbled.

"Love! Bihis na ba kayo ni Harriet?" Roxy called out.

"Yes Love, we're good!" Archie replied from downstairs.

Rolling her eyes, Roxy knew they probably weren't fully ready yet. Harriet likely wanted to play with her daddy, and Archie, being too soft-hearted for their daughter, likely agreed.

After Archie graduated last year, they both decided to get their own place—a decent two-bedroom apartment.

While Roxy continued her live selling, Archie found a remote job through his family's connections. Now, they could proudly say they were managing independently.

Roxy slipped into a cream knee-length modern Filipiniana dress and put on 4-inch closed heels. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she checked her social media and found multiple messages from her friends.

SKY LOVE CRUZ: "Congrats Roxy, sabi ko na kayang kaya mo yan eh.

TIMOTHY CASTRO: CONGRATS! iabot ko na lang yung regalo ko sayo pag-uwi ko. 😉

POCH ROBLES: Congrats Roxy girl!

Roxy smiled, seeing that all her friends were doing well. Sky was excelling at a well-known company and hinted at a potential promotion.

Meanwhile, Tim and Poch were still going strong, despite their occasional breakups. Roxy remembered Poch ranting about Tim once at Archie, but at the end of the day, they always made up.

Roxy scrolled down to see more messages:

SANYA ABAD: Congrats Roxy, I miss you! Let's catch up soon!

KENJI WAN: Congratulations Roxy! PM mo ko if you need work, my company is looking for new bright minds. 😉

ZYRAH AGGUERO: Congrats Sissy, say hi to Kuya and Harriet for me. 😘

She recalled seeing Sanya only twice over the past four years, with the last update that she's pursuing her master's degree. While Kenji had established a new company, he mentioned it somehow related in security cameras.

As for Z, she had returned to the US two years ago to pursue fashion, a decision that sparked lengthy discussions within the Aguerros due to Z's mental health concerns.

However, she seemed to be doing well—planning to launch her own fashion line and mentioning meeting someone who matched her type and reciprocated her feelings.

Roxy removed the rollers from her hair and used a curling iron to add volume, finishing off with a spritz of hairspray before checking herself in the mirror.

"Perfect," she thought, slipping on the UP Sablay and draping it over her shoulders.

Who would have thought that after everything, she would graduate from her dream university, UP Diliman?

Heading downstairs, she frowned upon seeing Harriet already dressed but with disheveled hair, jumping on the sofa chair. Archie, on the other hand, wore slacks and a white long-sleeved polo, but also sported a plastic toy princess crown and necklace.

"Mommy, look! Daddy is a very pretty princess!" Harriet exclaimed, giggling.

Archie glanced at Roxy, flashing a flirtatious smile as he admired her from head to toe. He walked over and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Ayan ka nanaman sa tingin mo, parang nakikita mo na kaluluwa ko." Roxy whispered playfully.

"I just want to check if Hubadera Proof din tong outfit mo today." Archie whispered back.

Roxy laughed and removed the plastic crown from Archie's head. "Talagang lalandiin mo ko habang may princess crown ka sa ulo?"

Archie chuckled, removing the toy necklace from his neck, then lifted Harriet, making her giggle.

"Look at Mommy today, does she look like a princess too?" Archie asked.

"Yeah, Mommy's pretty, but she's short," Harriet replied innocently.

Roxy gasped, while Archie burst into laughter. She then grabbed Harriet and showered her with kisses.

"What do you call Mommy?" Roxy asked, tickling Harriet.

"Mommy's pretty!" Harriet exclaimed between giggles.

Then Roxy noticed the time; it was time for them to leave. She hurriedly grabbed her bag while Archie got his keys.

"Sa kotse ko na aayusin yang buhok ni Harriet, yung hair clips niya andun na?" Roxy asked.

"Yes, ma'am. I also have her water, milk, snacks, and an extra dress ready." Archie replied, winking at her.

Roxy rolled her eyes and smiled. As they walked outside, she suddenly remembered something important.

"Ay shi— may nakalimutan ako, mauna na kayo sa kotse." Roxy said.

"Okay, just hurry, Love. We don't want to miss your big day," Archie said as he lifted Harriet in his arms.

Roxy nodded and rushed upstairs. She headed straight to her dresser and opened her jewelry box.

From there, she retrieved the diamond ring—the engagement ring Archie had given her four months ago.

She smiled as she slipped the ring onto her finger, feeling incredibly lucky.

Who would have thought that the guy she once hated the most would make her the happiest girl ever?

"Ang ganda ko talaga!" she said to herself, smiling.

AU NOTES:

Hey! Thank you for reading!

Let Bygones Be Bygones is officially completed, salamat sa nag-abang kahit 1 month ko tong naiwan. Super grateful ako sa feedbacks and reads niyo. ❤️

I started writing AUs dahil sa RoxChie, my admiration towards them are the reason bat ako bumalik sa pagsusulat. Nagstart talaga to sa gigil ko sa kwento nila, para mabawasan yung anxiety and sakit... Gumawa ako ng sarili kong version, which was loved by my co-stans. 🥹

Etong LBBB is my farewell sa SeniorHigh, since magkaka HighStreet na. Matagal ulit ako makakapagsulat since babalik na ng work, pero hoping na pag meron ulit akong bagong sulat. Support padin kayo.

So ayun lang, thank you ulit sa reads niyo. Follow niyo ko sa X @/Mayari124, usap tayo ng madami dun. ❤️