I'm still Pretty!

Disclaimer: I'm not an OB-GYN. Any medical-related scenes in this AU are based on my research, so there might be some inaccuracies.

——————————————————

While Archie is lying on his bed in his condo, Roxy and Ria are with him to assist during his recovery from a casted right arm. Roxy prepares a meal, while Ria takes care of cleaning his place.

Despite the visible bruises from his recent attack, he's genuinely happy. The idea of getting hurt again doesn't bother him, all thanks to Roxy who is currently taking care of him.

"Nganga na, Archie, say AAAHHH." Roxy exclaimed as she fed Archie a spoonful of Tinola.

"Roxy, can you remove the green thingy? I don't eat that." Archie said, flinching from the spoon.

"Anong green thingy? Yung Malunggay? Ang arte mo, Archie! Diyan nanggagaling yung benefits and nutrients eh." Roxy frowned.

"Ehh, I don't like how it tastes."

"Kaya ka kinulang sa brain cells, di kumakain ng gulay," Roxy muttered.

"Hey, I heard that!" Archie exclaimed.

"Oh, pinarinig ko talaga, di ka ba umattend ng Nutrition month? Aware ka ba na may Go Grow Glow foods?"

Archie smirked, after their heartfelt hospital interaction. Here they go again, with their never-ending cat-and-dog relationship. But he doesn't mind, as he sees their arguments as their unique love language.

"Fine, fine, I'll eat na." Archie said, opening his mouth.

Roxy smiled, blowing on the soup slightly before giving it to Archie. He took a sip, and his eyes widened. "Infernes, masarap."

"Diba? ikaw lang maarte diyan eh." Roxy teased as she got another spoonful of soup. "Gusto mo ng kanin?"

"Yes, please," he replied.

He watched Roxy like a kid as she scooped a heap of rice from the other bowl on his side table, she mixed it with the soup, and feed it to Archie. Taking it, he felt happily childish, as he had never experienced this type of gesture.

"Hey Roxanne."

"Oh, bakit?" Roxy asked.

"Thank you so much for this," he said, staring sincerely at her.

Roxy's heart skipped a beat, expecting Archie to bring up what happened at the hospital. But, as usual, their dynamics are always like this. Up until now, they still haven't discussed the kiss and the status of their relationship.

"You're welcome, Archimedes." she said with a forced smile, there's a hint of disappointment in her tone.

Suddenly, Ria swung his door wide open, crossing her arms while holding a broom. "Huy, Aguerro, kailan huling linis mo dito?"

"I guess, about 3 weeks or so?" Archie answered, slightly surprised by Ria's sudden arrival.

"Jusko po, napakadumi dito. Tapos yung laundry mo tambak, yung washing machine mo ginawa mong display." Ria complained as she swept the floor.

"I'm sorry Ate, supposed to be there's a cleaner na pumupunta dito once a week. But since I can't no longer afford it, kaya I stopped na lang her services." Archie explained.

Following Archie's assault, he could no longer hide his current situation from Ria and Roxy. He honestly explained everything to them, leading Ria to feel a sense of guilt as she openly accepted all the help Archie offered.

"Saka I don't know how to use the washing machine, sorry." he explained.

Ria took a deep breath and shook her head. "Alam mo Archie, basic na dapat na marunong ka maglinis. Magiging tatay ka na, di pwede na nanay mo or kasambahay yung bahala."