Sneak peek in Deep-Nandini life ahead

Nandini

I was under him, his biceps were protecting me like, how the shell of tortoise protect him from any danger. I was ogling at his bare chest and my palms were exploring his back in a manner that my inside were churning with need, and suddenly he leaned towards my ear and said.

"Miss Chandravanshi, agar aap mujhe aise hi dekhti rahengi to fir hum apne aapko, aapke papa samne control nhi kar payenge." he said and I looked in his eyes, his eyes were unreadable, there was need in them 

but there was something else too which I wasn't able to pinpoint and then he looked in my eyes and suddenly I was courageous enough that I raised myself on my elbows and pecked his lips and made my way towards his ears and said with heavy breathing and hushed voice.

"I, myself is not ready to control you or me, you should have thought about all this things before entering in my room like this and if you got caught, then" I paused and backed up to get the scene of him biting his lips and said once again making contact between his eyes and lips, "be ready for the punishment I would give to you."

Now it was his turn and he leaned once again but not towards my ears but towards my lips and stopped just as they were going  to touch mine and I was able to feel the breath on my lips and the mixed breath of us, as I was going to ask what is he going to do, 

he started saying something and I could feel the movement of his lips on my lips.....it was like the feeling when the ocean is meeting the shore, but isn't able to meet with it actually, and this feeling was clouding my brain but his voice took me out of that feeling and his words escalated my high.

"Noor, I want to be with you in my life forever, I want to belong to somewhere, and that somewhere has always been your arms, the arms, which made me understood the real manifestation of home, please make me yours forever, so I could tell people whom I belong."

he said and the only thing I could do was pull his face and look in his eyes and not trusting my voice because of the overwhelming feeling of love I just nodded in answer and he blessed me with his cute yet sexy smile, which was enough to make me curl my toe and he kissed me.

His upper lips was teasing my lower lips, our lips were parted as we both were buried in the emotions of love, our wild love, as I felt his lips capturing my lower lip I held his hand tightly and felt him smiling against my lips making me frustrated, and I mumbled pushing him a little.

"Do not tease me Mr. Malhotra, because if I will start my teasing knowing how much you love me, you will end up on your knees, begging to me, to give you the freedom from your aching body." I said and he laughed, and even in this frustrated situation I was melting from the voice of his laughter and he said.

"Noor, I am already on my knees, and not even on my knees, mere papa bolte hein ki me toh tumhare samne flatly leta hua hun." he said and once again took my lips in his and we felt the euphoric feeling of being in each other arms, our safe place.      

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was a sneak peek in the life of DEEPNANDINI, I thought of giving you a trailer of how this story is going to spice up.......I hope it was not awkward for you....it was the first me writing something like this. I will try to keep you fast updates, for now bye bye my lovely readers.

Your Lovely Author,

Swann_willow