Chapter - 10

Deepraj

As I woke up I was blessed with so beautiful scene, Nandini was there holding my bed tea in a salmon pink saree with a sleeveless blouse which had a deep neck but it was not revealing any cleavage, only her cute waist was peeking and as I went towards her she gave me a cute smile and walked towards me,

but wasn't she was supposed to walk backwards according to books, but anyway as we were walking towards each other I felt sting pain on my scalp and when I looked towards Nandini once again she vanished and a scream fell on my ears.

"You bastard leave me or else today I will literally kill you." shit one more torturous dream and I opened my eyes only to see that I was hugging Tansh, as I fully opened my eyes I heard laughs from the gate of my room and when I saw Nandini standing behind Sarangi I wished that in this

moment the earth should swallow me whole but this idiot was not helping either and I wanted to punch him when I saw him now whispering something to Nandini making her doe like eyes going wide and wide.

We were at the breakfast table when mom, dad, Nandini, Sarangi, and Tansh were trying to not laugh and I was somewhere knowing that this idiot here sitting beside me was the main cause but then also I was not that mad at him because the look on Nandini's face was enough to make my day as beautiful as she is

and as no one was looking towards me I did the most unexpected thing, I captured a photo of her like a creep, but genuinely saying, now I don't even bother to keep my behavior on check in front of her, because now it doesn't matter to me that what she thinks of me,

because whatever she thinks of me, I am becoming a teenager who is having his first love. As I was sitting and having my time to admire the beauty in front of me I was disturbed when I felt a hand on my thigh and it followed by a sting pain and I saw Tansh and he PINCHED me and I whispered.

"What the hell Tansh, please keep your distance from me, you know I am straight, please be-"he smacked on my head and said.

"You moron I was saying something but you were literally ogling Nandini, so I did this to let you come back from your teenage era, and to ask that what are you planning to do, to let Nandini know that you like her, and how do you think you will let her know her own feeling about you." He said and I looked at him clueless because I literally don't know what to do or how to do when he announced after understanding my confusion.

"We are having the gender revealing ceremony, and I want everyone to be there, it is tomorrow at 9 pm, and Deep and Nandini you both have to come at 7 to help us with everything." He said and it sounded more like an order to us instead of invitation

and then again who invites best friends. I smiled looking at Nandini as she was smiling looking towards me, I hope there can be some excuse by which I would be able to take a step forward.

As I was here working on my new project I saw something on my computer and without waiting for a second I went to the room which was shown in the CCTV camera, not knowing that Nandini too followed me.

When I entered in the room I stopped the Grandma who was there looking around and when I grabbed her hand she looked perplexed like she knew me, but that was not the thing which made me come to this room, it was the stone which she was carrying, and I asked.

"What are you doing here, and that too with this stone, are you both couple." I finished and soon I heard the door open and there Nandini was standing but she looked towards me with confusion while the lady said before I could stop her.

"I am here to stop you with what you are doing, she eventually will forget everything do not make yourself this vulnerable, because you will remember everything she will not remember a thing which happened or will happen between you two." she said and before I could say anything Nandini came and took my hand in her and said.