Chapter - 8

Deepraj

As we came here I heard mumbled snoring sound and her hands tightening around my torso, and for your information now her hugs are my weak point and I can do whatever to make sure I am getting enough of them, 

so I did what the first thing came in my mind, I went to get one more round but after coming from the round, she didn't woke up, so I stopped the bike in front of the place and waited for her to wake up, when an old man came towards me.

"Oh raj beta, you here and that too with a girl." He shouted because he hear less, and thinks that everyone have problem in hearing, and just then Nandini woke up with a thud, and then looked around and I saw her eyes twinkling more than the stars,

from my side mirror - I have this fantasy of looking at my lady from the side mirror so I didn't removed it and took a good care of it - okay so coming back to topic, I heard her breathing excitedly and she mumbled.

"Dhaba, vo bhi America me, what are you Deep." She asked looking towards me in the side mirror, and we had an eye contact and suddenly the old man said.

"Oh bahu rani ko lekar aaye ho." Listening this the reaction was worth of recording and I did, I took a photo of her from the side mirror and she said, and somewhere I didn't like that statement of her.

"Oh no no I am not his wife." She said and I added.

"Yet". I said and got down from the bike and made her come down by holding her from her waist and whispered in her ears. "I will make sure to make you fall in love with me, Noor." I said and went away whistling while she was standing there in her own musings when I shouted to make her come back.

"Oh Noor at least give me some chance to court you, huh, or should I teach you how to act hard to get." I said and she just shook her head and ran to me.

Nandini

I don't know where we are going with our relationship, but I trust him, and I think that's the most basic thing in every relation, I can't say that I am falling in love with him, but I can surely say that I admire him, 

and for you information, these two, are totally opposite, love is a feeling we feel for someone whether they have faults or not, and admiring someone is seeing their perfections, and want to make ourselves like them, and for now I am sure I admire him, 

because I want to be like him, just like how he has the aura of an authority, yet he is cherished everywhere. As I was thinking all this he said making me come out of my thoughts and I went behind him.

We went inside, the dhaba was looking just like a dream, like can you imagine, a dhaba in other country, and where there were people, American and Indian, while I looked around and saw the small, small details an Indian dhaba has Deep said to me.

"This is the place where me and my family came, and that time there was not a dhaba here." He paused and smiled and looked at the counter and continued. "I was there crying because we were here after I passed out of school, in India, and I was missing the food made by my maternal grandparents, when dad took out a cylinder and a small stove." 

He paused and looked at me because I was looking at him with a little confused expression because who keeps cylinder and stove with them coming in foreign but he chuckled and added. "we were the typical Indian who wanted to have a back up." 

He said and I laughed a little thinking how cute and he continued once again perhaps living that memory once again. "so he and mom cooked for me, we were here on vacation and we didn't get the hotel room because of course we were new here and then Tansh's father met us