Chapter - 4

Deepraj

I asked and she halted for some time but resumed and soon made me sit on the couch and looked at me and said.

"First eat something, because Nandini had made this for you as she wanted to thank you for making her feel good yesterday" she said and a mischievous smile was there on her lips and added 

"You are a good person, I never thought, I would be able to up bring you this good" she said and caressed my cheeks softly and then continued. 

"I will tell you everything when the time will be good, okay, for now eat it, it is really delicious, I am finally getting a partner to burn some gossip with." She said and laughed whole heartedly 

and soon I felt gratitude towards the stone and all the moments happened in this two days because Nandini was starting to feel good, and wanted me to do something for her.

After eating mom went to home and I started my work once again and soon it was evening and now I was waiting to go home, okay this is new, I mean I always loved my work, 

and I always wanted to be here a little late, so that mumma and papa can have their own privacy but today I too want to have my privacy with someone.

"Mumma, please let me eat this one last time, then I will listen to you, please......" Nandini said while whining and when I looked at the scene I was awestruck 

Nandini was literally on the floor clinging on mom's leg and she was looking at her or I should say glaring at her when I entered and said.

"What happened here, why are you clinging on mom like this." I looked at both of them and that's when dad entered and said.

"Nothing deep, Nandini wants to eat pastry and Mrs. Malhotra is saying no to her." He said when mom said.

"Correction Mr. Malhotra, this will be her tenth, pastry, and I can't let her eat this much unhealthy things, what will her family say." She said when Nandini made a pout How freaking cute she is looking control deep and I went to her and said.

"Okay let me make a deal, you will eat three pieces in a day one at breakfast, one at lunch and one at dinner, okay." I said showing her my hand and she took her and looked at mom perhaps asking for permission from her and mom said.

"Okay but I will keep the track, not more than three" she said and Nandini smiled brightly, I know she is just trying to smile more, but I can tell that she is missing her family 

and the thing that her family isn't remembering her makes her sad, and I promise myself that I won't let her be sad in these three months and thinking this I said.

"Let's watch a movie, I really want to watch one, will you be my crime partner" I said to which she looked at me with those beautiful moonlike eyes and said.

"Of course, why not" she said and took my hand and we went to our theatre room and I heard mom saying.

"Should I just appoint Nandini as his secretary, then perhaps I can get her as my daughter-in-law." As I heard her and looked at her I saw a smirk coming on her lips and trust me I loved this idea. I know I am just being too fast, but guys I only have three months with my soul mate.