Epilouge

"Brown... What happened?" Lucky stares down the hole where he lay. He could make out two bodies down there, but it was hard to tell since it was a bit red...

"Whoa..." Says the speakerman next to him "We need to get a tv man to teleport them out"

"?dellac-c uoY" ("You c-called?") A large tv man struggles to stand up, for it was none other than Tyler.

"Uh, yeah, Brown is down there" Says Lucky "Also, Tv Woman is on the ground there as well" He gestures towards where Tv Woman is laying, with her screen brutally damaged.

"ssel yaS" ("Say less") Black smoke forms around Tyler, and he teleports on top of Brown, with Lucky and the speakerman watching from below. Tyler grabs Brown and another person..?

Black smoke forms behind the two, and Tyler carefully sets down the body of Brown with another... Guest...

"It's Clinton!" Says the speakerman.

"pu taeb ytterp kool htob yehT" ("They both look pretty beat up") Says Tyler, eyeing Clinton.

"nhhhcrb-B" ("B-brochhhn?") A voice says from the left. The trio turns to see Tv Woman slowly crawling her way towards his body, caressing it when she reaches him.

"That's a pretty broken voicebox" Muttered the speakerman.

"Hey, Clinton is smoking!" Exclaims Lucky.

"!tuo hctaW" ("Watch out!") Yells Tyler and teleports the group to the right. An explosion occurs and they all creep up to the crater.

"That's pretty big" Says Lucky

"Probably would of killed us" Comments the speakerman.

"esab ot kcab nworB ekat dluohs eW" ("We should take Brown back to base") Suggests Tyler. The squad nods at each other and Tyler teleports them away, laying Brown and Tv Woman's bodies on medical beds.

"?daedd -notinlC sI" ("Is Clinton- ddead?") Tv Woman asks.

"Yeah, he is, now get some rest" Says Lucky. She nods and powers off, and some medics rush in and quickly start assessing their damages.

"Tv Woman only has an injury to their head- we should be able to fix that, but as for Brown..." One of the medics tells them "Too much damage to the head... He's gone... I'm sorry"

Tyler gasps "...yaw a eb ot sah erehT" ("There has to be a way...")

"Well-" Another medic says but is cut off by another.

"No, it's too dangerous!" The other scolds.

"It's the only way" He says quitely. The rest of the medics chatter and either nod or shake their heads at each other.

"Do you mind telling us what this is..?" Says the speakerman.

"There's a chance we could remove his microprocessor and replace it in another body, but it's very risky; most of the time the agents don't survive"

"Do it"

-

"The operation... Is finished" Announces the scientist cameraman.

"?..lleW" ("Well..?") Asks Tv Woman. She woke up earlier with all things fixed and had a bit of a breakdown.

"Before I say anything... I would like to say something..."

The camera pans to Brown, lying on the bed.

"...Welcome back, Brown"