Notes and Credits

I would like to thank firecoolcomboboy2 for starting this story off. If you ever decide to venture into my conversations tab, at the bottom, my very first message was asking if I should create this book, and because he replied to say yes, he was the sole reason this book exists right now. For this I give my eternal thanks.

Other people who had constantly supported my book have not gone unnoticed, thank you to everyone who commented, but I have to thank two in particular.

-Rayantheknight, who actually played a massive role in the end of this book, as his OC cameraman #202 was actually added into my book. I hope he likes the way #202 was added.

-M1CH4315M17H875562, who gave me an opportunity to write on of his stories, and also voting on every single chapter of this book. That is dedication.

Of course, I can't forget about my fellow authors, who I took inspiration from. Some of my higlights are:

-SkullyBoxBrain's Careless Whisper

-Bugnapper's Robot Love and One Lucky Cameraman

-M1CH4315M17H875562's cameraman x tvwoman

If you haven't checked out any of these books, I suggest reading them because they are quite similar to this and I found them very enjoyable.

If anyone doesn't want this series to end, and wants a sequel/new arc, please, comment down any suggestions below.

I will be keeping this book ongoing for a month and if there are no suggestions, I will label this story as complete.

Wishing you the best of reading,

Turbo