Chapter 5- Another Friend..?

I wake up, and I'm taped to a chair?? But I thought I just went to bed?? A figure moves in the shadows.

"Who are you!?" I yell out, the figure chuckles.

"Hmph, you should know it by now..." She says. The voice is familiar, but I can't seem to pinpoint it. They slowly move into the light, and I see a bit of pink, until...

I wake up sweating and breathing really hard. I check my arms for signs of any rope marks on my skin. There is nothing. I sigh in relief, It was just a dream. I lay back on my bed and wonder who they could be and slowly drift back to sleep...

§Timeskip until he wakes up§

I awake, the morning sun entering my room. After about 10 minutes I am out of his room and dressed smartly. I enter the main room where alot of agents are just sitting around and having a chat. I spot Plunger Cameraman talking to Dark Speakerman in one of the corners. Dark smoke appears, and I look hopefully at it. Tyler steps out, dissapointing me a bit.

"?esle enoemos gnitcepxe uoy ereW" ("Were you expecting someone else?") He asks with the :') emoticon.

"N-no, not at all!" I stutter out uconvincingly.

"erus yakO" ("Okay sure") He says knowingly "?ereht revo namoW vT taht si ,yeH" ("Hey, is that Tv Woman over there?") He points and I turn.

"Where??" I say, a little to excited and see... nothing. "Very funny Tyler" I say as he stifles a laugh. For the second time, black smoke appears near me. Out of the smoke comes... Tv Woman! She hugs me.

"?ynworB gniod uoy era woH" ("How are you doing Browny?") She asks me.

"I'm doing quite fine, Tv Woman, how about you?" I ask.

"??thgin tsal peels hguone teg uoy diD ?seye ruoy dnuora selcric krad esoht erA ...sseug I ,thgirlA" ("Alright, I guess... Are those dark circles around your eyes? Did you get enough sleep last night??") She asked, overprotective instincts kicking in. 

"I'm okay, just had a bad dream last night" I say

"?tuoba ti saw thaW" ("What was it about?") She questioned me. I tell her everything that I experienced in that dream.

"Hello everybody, mind if I sit here?" A voice asks. We turn to see Speakerwoman walking towards us. 

"sseug I erus ,hhhU" ("Uhhh, sure I guess") Says Tyler. She plonks herself down next to me, woth Tv Woman on the other side and Tyler feeling a bit left out. I look at her and gasp

"Pink speakers!"

---------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to end it here

the main antagonist has finally made their move, 5 chapters in lmao

Anyways,

See you next chapter!