it's V-checkup!

After all the discussion ana is sleeping peacefully and arav is checking all the test reports and discussing with other doctors. Ana's infection spreads more.

Nurse- Dr. Arav, Dean is calling you in his room.

Arav- I'm coming.

He excused from there and went to Dean's room.

Dean- Arav. My boy. Come and sit.

Arav takes the opposite seat.

Dean- I'm really glad you are here again. Also you joined the seminar. But I have an another request. Please don't deny.

Arav- I'll try my best. What's the matter?

Dean- I have to go Switzerland in next two day. I have to stay there almost 3 to 4 months. But there is all my interns and classes. Arav you have to take all responsibilities. Don't say no. I know you are the most qualified in this field. Students are interns will be lucky if you take their classes.

Arav- but sir. I have...

Dean- please Arav. It's my request.

Arav thinks a little and grab the opportunity.

Dean- I knew it.. You never disappoint me. This is your chamber key. I already prepared for you! Best of luck.

Arav came back to ana's cabin and saw she was awake.

Arav- Ana. How you feeling? Any problem in breathing?

Ana- I'm fine now.

Arav- ana last when you used washroom? It's a long time! You wanna go?

Ana(in mind)- oh nooo. It burns! No no. If I tell arav he will definitely poke me with needles. No need to tell him

Ana- umm. No...

Arav- ok come with me.

Ana-where!

Arav- you believe me right? So come and do whatever I say.

They went to washroom. Arav pull down her panty and pull up her her gown till her breasts.

Ana- arav..

Arav- shhh. I already saw this many time. Don't shy ok. Also I'm your husband. Relax. Hmm. And sat her down in seat.

Arav put a sterile gloves and take the water spray. As soon as the water touch her parts ana screams.

Arav- shhhh. It's ok. But you have to pee. Come on be a good girl. I promise I'll shoo all the pain. Just for once baby. Let it go.

Ana- nooo. Please arav. It's burning like hell. (Crying hardly).

Arav- you can bite me if you feel more pain ok. Just let it out for now.
And he started to kiss her. Ana also responded. slowly she released all the fluids and bite arav's lips.

After she done, arav pulled himself from the kiss and clean ana. His lips got swellen.

Arav- still you'll say you are fine!

Ana- huh. It was painful. That's why I want to escape.

Arav- now come with me. You need a vaginal check up. Come.

Ana- what! No no. Arav. Look. I have never did that before. Please. I'm not comfortable.

Arav- huh! You are not comfortable with me! Really ana! Ana made arav sad sad.
(Said in a baby voice)

Ana- don't say you are going to do this.

Arav- yes darling. How could you think I'll allow others to see my wife huh! Come.