Marriage proposal

Arav's mom - sikha
Sikha- beta you are 32 now. Who will marry an oldy haa? Please ekbar mil to lo. Then whatever you decide. Please mere liye man jaa. I promised her. Please beta
Arav - ok. This is the last time. And I mean it..!
Ana's house

Ana- stop this nonsense mom! I can't. How could you promise someone that I would marry her son! Sorry I have meetings. Bye.
Ana Strom out from her house and her mom sighed and called her friend
Survi- hello!
Sikha- hey! did she agreed?
Survi-nope! But what about your son?
Sikha- he agreed. But what's the point?
Survi- it's okay. I'll manage her. Just come on time ok?
Sikha- you sure right?
Survi-yes. Now bye. I have lots of work.
At evening
Survi- please for mom you come home ana baby. I promise after that I'll never talk about this topic. Just for today. Please.
Ana- ok I'm coming. But I can't sit Infront of them just like a doll.
Survi- no need baby. Just stay with me. And come home fast!
Ana- ok. Coming.
Survi jumped on happiness

7:30 pm ana's house
Survi and sikha both hug
Sikha- at last our dream comes true.
Survi- don't say anything. Where is your son? I met him last when he was just born.
Sikha- he is parking the car. Look he is my son arav. Dr. Arav Malhotra.
Survi- he is your son?
Sikha- yah. Arav go.
Arav touched her feet and sikha blessed him.
Survi- sit. Ana is coming.
Arav- what! Am I going to married with that girl! ( in mind)
Sikha- call ana. I'm sooo excited to meet with her.
Survi- she just came from office. Maybe freshen up.
Sikha-no need for getting ready. I'm here to meet my daughter. Just call her.
Ana comes downstairs and sikha pulled her in a hug.
Ana is just wearing a light pink salwar. Her wet hair, pink lips and no makeup face attract arav.
Sikha- you are so pretty..!
Survi- ana go with Arav in roof. I arranged something for you both.
In rooftop

Arav- how are you? Are you still in pain?Ana- no

Ana- no.
Arav- are you really want this marriage?
Ana- huh?
Arav- look,, as I'm the only son of my parents so they want to see me settle with a girl. So, from my side I'm ready. But want to know are you ready for this relationship?
Ana-I don't know. I never think about this. My only focus is my carrier right now.
Arav-so what is the answer? Yes or no?
Ana- can you give me some time?
Arav-let's make the things easy for both of us. We should date eachother. As you never think about relationship or marriage so there is many things you have to know before take any decisions.
Ana- not a bad idea! But what if I can't manage the personal and professional life? What if I messed up both?
Arav-you can trust me! I'll be always there with your every struggling moments.
Arav knelt down with a ring and said- Will you be my official girlfriend?
Ana- yes doctor sahab.
He put the ring in finger, got up and hugged her.
Ana-by the way, you came with a ring!
Arav- you know, I bought this ring when I was in London. I always want to give this to my life partner.
Ana-but I'm not your life partner
Arav-so what! Soon to be life partner. *Smirk*
Ana-we should go downstairs. They are waiting.
Arav-no one is waiting. Mom and aunt went somewhere. They meet after ages. So let them enjoy. Our dinner is also coming. Mom texted me.

Arav and ana settle themselves in the cosy fluffy mat.
Arav- you comfortable with me right?
Ana-yes!
Arav- what about your tests? You did it or not?
Ana-I was busy today. So I'll do those on weekends.
Arav-I don't like any carelessness in health ana! I'm damn serious about this topic.
Ana- please arav. Let's not talk about this.
Arav-why so?
Ana-I don't like doctors and medical stuffs. So please don't behave like this.
Arav took her hand and said- ana you are my responsibility now. How can I ignore this ha? Come tomorrow by 7am. I'll do that okay. I promise I will be gentle. But don't dare to escape this time(cold voice)
Ana pout her lips.
Arav-don't pout baby. I'll kiss them. *smirk*
Ana- pervert.
Arav- I do nothing and you said I'm pervert! That's not fair.

They did their dinner and arav left for his house.