Angry arav

Ana got ready and reached hospital in 30 minutes.

Ana- is dr. Arav is free now?

Receptionist- you have appointments?

Ana- umm no. He told to meet in 30 minutes.

Receptionist- sir is probably in nursery. you can wait outside of cabin.

Ana- ok. where is the nursery by the way?

Receptionist- 10th floor.

Ana- ok. thanks.

Ana went to 10th floor and saw Arav was giving vaccine to a new born.

Ana- doesn't he have heart? how can he poke this baby?

then arav hold this baby

and the baby immediately stops crying

Ana- huh!! the baby stopped crying? how?

arav came outside and find ana.

Arav- oh you came? let's go.

they both went to the Arav's cabin

Arav- so ms. ana!! can we talk about our test results?

Ana- yes.(slowly)

Arav- so you are having UTI. badly dehydrate with extreme level of caffeine. your RBC count is bellow 10. your wbc and esr both are high due to infection. for these you are having fever. also you are suffering from vit d deficiency. you want more??

Ana- no. that's enough for now.

Arav(angry)- Ana you are freaking 27. still you don't know about hygiene? how you having UTI when you are sexually inactive? only doing job is not a life damn.

Ana- I even don't know how these happened.

Arav- shut up.(loudly)

Arav- go on the bed and lay down on your stomach. also call aunty and say you are going to admitted here.

Ana- WHAT!! not in your dream.

Arav- keep your voice down. GO AND DO WHAT I SAY.

ana gulped down and went to the bed.

Arav prepared 3 injection and came near the bed and found ana is sobbing. Arav sighed and locked the door and got up on the bed and take her in his lap.

Arav- ok. now stop crying. Look how much you sick. Don't cry. accha sorry baccha. maaf kar do. see I'm holding ears for shouting.

Ana- don't admit me here please.

Arav- ok. we'll discuss later. now stop crying. shhh

Arav rubbing her back and ana hide her face in arav's chest.

Arav- ok calm down. Let's over this injections ok? Come hug me.

Ana- no. It hurts.

Arav-no it will not. I promise. Ok? Come. Loose your pants.

Ana- no give me on hands.

Arav- those are not for hands muscles baby. Come on. It's me only. One day I'll see your everything. Ok I'll cover you with sheets ok? Now be a good girl.

Ana- but I'll stain *teary eyes*

Arav- you won't. Just hug me ok?

Ana hugged arav tightly

Arav slowly pulled down pant till thigh. And took one injection. Clean the area and gently insert the needle.

Ana- ahhh arav..

Arav- don't moan baby. I even don't touch you.

Ana- I'll kill you arav.

Arav- huh! I'm touching my wife. Then why you want to kill me? That's not fair!

Ana- fucking arav Malhotra

Arav- ahha baby.. just wait some days. Then you can do whatever you want.

In the meantime Arav pushed another injection. But the last one is painful.

Arav was rubbing both butt with cotton ball. Ana was sobbing in arav's chest.

Arav- why this big baby is still crying? Is it still paining?

Ana- don't press them. It's hurting more.

Arav- ok ok. Just for 30 second and you are free. Ok?

After some time ana stopped her crying and arav slowly removed her pant.

Ana- arav!

Arav- wait. Just lay down. I'm coming.

Her thigh muscles are so stiff. Arav can't inject on stiff muscles.

Arav got down from bed and came back with a hot oil bowl.

Take some oil in his fingertips and gently applying in ana's thigh. Ana got a instant relief from the stiffness and pain.

Arav- ana why your bode becomes this much stiff! I'm seriously worried about you. I really don't want you to go home. Stay na ana.

Ana-nooooooo. I'll not admit here never ever in my life.

Arav- jab hamaaree baby hogee tabhee nahin?

Ana- arav...! You pervert!

Arav- ana you don't want babies?

Ana- no. I don't want. That will ruin my carrier. My mom sacrificed her damn successful career just for me!

Arav- maybe you are not in sense ana. Do you know what you just said!

Ana- what I said ha! I said the truth.

Arav stopped massage and said her to fresh up in washroom.

Arav(cold)- you still have one more vaccine. Pull down our jeans till thigh.

Ana pulled down and Arav pushed the needle gently as much as he could.

Arav(cold)- this is your prescription. Try to take them on time. All instructions are written. Visit me if it still bothers you.

Arav said all the things in professional tone.

Ana got up and went home.