painful morning

It's morning at 5am and ana is just going to sleep forgetting about hospital visit.
In morning 6.15 arav call ana
Arav-good morning ana. Get up and get ready. I'm coming to pick you up. Don't eat anything not even water ok?
Ana(sleepy tone)- huh? Where I suppose to go. Let me sleep. I just slept.
And cut the call.
Arav sighed and got up from bed and went to change
Arav again called ana's mom and said he is coming to pick up ana.

Arav came and saw ana is sleeping in curling position
Arav sat on bed and place his hand to forehead to wake up but he frowns.
Arav-ana you having fever. What's wrong with you? Wake up sleepy bear.
But ana didn't respond.
Arav-ana! Hey.  Wake up..
Ana groaned in pain and clutch her stomach.
Arav- girl you really done something really bad. Come let's go.
Ana opened her eyes and see arav and shocked to see him
Arav-good morning. Now get up. You want to help you?
Ana- no. But I wanna sleep
Arav- just 5min then you can sleep ok?
Ana-.......
Arav- I don't think she can go hospital.
Arav called his hospital and asked needed things.
After 30min arav get everything and come back to ana's room.
Ana was sleeping and shivering in fever.
Arav open his medical bag and took the stethoscope.
Arav pull down the duvet and ana whimpered.
Ana was wearing this

Arav- oh god. This is not fair ana. You know how much you looking hot on this? But you are sick. I have to treat my girl. Then I'll deal with you.
He put the bell on her chest.
Arav-ana please take a deep breath.
Ana- mumma sone do na!
Arav(little loud)- it's me arav. Now take a deep breath.
Ana opens her teary eyes and saw arav is wearing stethoscope.
Ana take a deep breath but it was unstable. Shaky breath.
Arav- baby clam down. Why is your breaths are shaky ha? Having problem in breathing?
Ana deny
Arav- ok let's try again. Ok? Follow me ana. Deep breath in..... Out...... Good. Again. Deep breath in..... Out......
Arav- open your mouth.
Arav place the thermometer.
Arav- having cramps.?
Ana nodded
Arav- take a sick leave today. You need complete rest.
Ana again denied.
Arav(angry)- ok then get up.. we are going to hospital. If you can go office then why not hospital ha?
Ana's eye tear up and arav sighed. And take out the thermometer. It's 102 F.
Arav- get up ana I have to collect your test sample.
Ana- no. No injection please 😭
Arav- okay okay. Just get up. No needles. I promise. Go washroom and fill this bottle with pee. Avoid the first flow. Ok?
And handed her a sample bottle.
Ana got up but her legs are also cramping.
Ana take steps limping.
Arav came and hold her.
She went to washroom and do that.
Arav take her again in bed and come with a bowl of cold water and his white handkerchief.
Arav-let me apply this cold strips ok? Sleep. Hot water bag is coming. You will feel better.
Arav covered her with duvet and start applying cold strips.
Within some moment ana again slept and arav take out the needle and blood sample tubes.
He asked butterfly needle which usually used to collect blood from babies. As the needle is thin than usual one so babies feel less pain.
He ties a tourniquet

Arav- her hand is more than a baby hand

And cleans the vain with a wiper.
And gently push the needle and collect the blood and transfer that on tubes. Puts a bandage on her injected site and came downstairs and gave the man all samples.
Arav took the hot water bag and again come to the room. And give her the bag.
She sighed in relief and fell in deep sleep.
Arav slowly gave her a mild sedative in her arm and rubbed for some time.
Arav also gave her cold strips for some time and her temperature got down. Then he left for hospital as he had appointments.
1pm ana's room
Ana woke up and feel more relaxed after getting such a good sleep until she noticed time.
Ana- what the hell it's 1 pm? I slept for that much time? Why the hell my hands are sore!
She noticed both hands have little bandaid..
Then she realised arav was here in morning.
Then she looked at herself and found she was wearing a crop top and a short.
Ana- what the hell is this! Arav saw me in this! Shameless pervert. I gonna kill him.
Arav called her
Arav- Ms. Ana sen I want see you in my cabin in 30 minutes. We have some serious discussion. Only 30 minutes you have.
Ana shocked on his stern voice and get ready.