Ch-8

The next morning I woke up alone, getting up I found myself still in my innerwears and covered with the blanket

I reached out to my dress which was resting on the side of the bed and wore it. I was about to go look for Jungwon when I saw something on the table.

It was a bouquet of flowers with a note in it and some boxes near it. I admired the flowers first before taking out the note and opening it.

It was Jungwon, he said that he made breakfast for me and since he needed to attend his study session, he felt earlier when I was asleep.

I put the note back on the table before taking out the boxes, I decided to have breakfast first before I went to take a shower. I miss him already, especially after what happened last night, today is going to be a long day.

In the uni, we had our classes as usual, and at break I decided to visit Jungwon in the library but when I saw him, he completely ignored me as if I don't even exist.

I was upset because my attempts of atleast talking to him were failed, but then I suddenly remembered he had agreed to being my tutor if only I won't let anyone from the university know about us.

Since I finally realised, why was he ignoring me I decided to give him space because I guess, he don't want our relationship to be revealed yet.

Today was indeed a long day because here I am in my room now, been waiting for Jungwon but the time for our study session hasn't came yet.

I decided to complete my assignments till then, hoping that could do something to my boredom.

After what felt like hours, the doorbell finally ringed as I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the door. I don't think I even let him process before I hugged him tightly, right after opening the door as he stumbled back a little.

"I missed you"

We stayed like that for just 2 seconds before he parted my wrist and pulled away from the hug.

"You see the time? I'm only your tutor during our study session"

He said and gently let go of my hands, before he walked inside.

So he wants us to be like how we were before last night, during our study session only? Well then, I don't really mind, since I know I'll get distracted and will distract him too if I'd act like this.

Closing the door, I followed him to the living room and we sat together. I obediently listened to him and focused on study, whilst hoping for the time to pass as soon as possible.

Once we were done and an hour passed finally, he got up, gathering his stuffs to leave as I followed him to the door.

"Jungwon-"

"Can you stop bothering me? I can't skip my classes everyday for you, you do know?"

The way he burst out and looked at me annoyingly, made my heart ache and I could already felt tears gathering in my eyes.

I blinked them away, what is he so mad about, and pretending like nothing happened last night?

He turned around again, opening the door to leave but stopped when he heard me.

"I just wanted to tell you that I've sended you twice money today because I-I couldn't do that last night."

He'd probably take it as an excuse in my defence but it's not like that.

I did wanted to stop him but firstly this was what I was about to say to him, he should know that he needs to compramise since we're together.

He don't even text me, nor he interacts with me in the university, neither he comes over any other time, then how does he expects me to be like?

I'm aware that he might be busy since he had joined the extra class but he could atleast inform me beforehand that he can't be with me. He can't act like a stranger again, after everything that happened last night, he clearly said he likes me too.

"And please close the door before you go out."

Saying, I didn't looked back and went inside to my room.

I laid down on my bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv, I was lowkey expecting him to come back to check up on me but minutes have passed and there's no sign of him, ofcourse just confessing won't change anything, he'll still remain a cold jerk.

Jungwon

I stood at the doorstep for few minutes before I finally made my way outside.

I did received the message when she sended me the money but I couldn't get the time to look at it. I still don't get why doesn't she pays me monthly but per day.

She have no idea how much she had helped me in my journey, and according to that I owe her a lot, I should be returning it with affections atleast so that's what I'm going to do.

My classes are at later in the evening today and there's still a lot of time left so I decided to stop by an accessory store.

I returned to her apartment, entering inside and closing the door behind. It's been a while when I left from here earlier and I don't know what she might be doing right now.

I made her way towards her room and saw her asleep on the bed, whilst the tv was on, I assumed she must have fell asleep while watching the tv.

I walked over to the bed and stopped, sitting down next to her before I took out the anklet I bought for her.

I wore it gently in her ankles before I moved to face her again, she whined and scratched her head which the strands of her hair were covering that might be bothering her in sleep.

Parting her wrist away from her face, I tucked the strands of hair behind her ear when I noticed something in her fingers.

It was a purity ring, I lifted her hands to take a closer look at that, as I caressed it gently with my thumb. She has an ex but still a virgin, means she probably wouldn't have let that guy do something to her when they were together.

Well, she's adorable and sensitive by the way she gets upset over small things, or perhaps it was not a small thing for her. She made it too obvious that she likes me before she even confessed, I'm aware of the way she seeks my attention and would probably be upset if I won't give her.

Covering her body with the blanket, I leaned in towards her face to place a gentle kiss on her lashes which felt wet, indicating that she had probably cried, I then got up to leave giving a last glance to her, I'm indeed so cruel.

"Sleep well"

_⁠_⁠_____⁠_⁠_⁠_