Ch-4

Sora

Sora

It was the second day and here my tutor was sitting infront of me, staring down at all the solved questions which was done by me and given by him.

He has been examining it from the past 10 minutes and now after another 5 minutes, he finally looked up at me.

"Explain it to me, how you solved these" He stretched out his arms to hand me the notebook, as he says it calmly.

Giving him a nod, I took the notebook from him and began explaining the methods of how I solved it.

I had a bit of difficulties but that was still too little to be focused on, because I had been studying till the middle of the night so there are less chances of me now failing in any tests.

"Alright, now let's start with other subjects" He said and I nodded again, then we started with science this time.

Just like yesterday, an hour passed in a blink, means he need to depart now but I don't want him to do so.

Now he was gathering his stuffs to leave, whilst I desperately wanted to stop him by an excuse but I didn't had any, and I didn't wanted to appear too obvious either.

"Wait" I let out when he was about to get up and leave. "I kind of baked some cookies and a strawberry cake for the first time, can you give it a try?" I asked and hid my fisted hands behind my back.

"No" He walked away, proceeding to leave from there but I stopped him again.

"C'mon, I'm scared to taste it first, can't you just give it a small bite and tell me how it is?"

I requested, grabbing onto his arms and then letting go of it immediately.

He seemed to be convinced as he heaved a sigh before turning to me and still giving me a glare.

Telling him to wait, I went to the kitchen excitedly, taking out a plate and preparing the cookies with a piece of strawberry cake.

As I went back to the living room, he wasn't there. I looked for him everywhere in the living room until my gaze fell on the slightly ajar door. He left without telling me, how cruel, it's so hard to expect something from him.

I went back to the kitchen all upset and put the plate inside the refrigerator. I was feeling tired so I directly went to bed. I needed to send him the money which I did just now before laying down on my bed.

Does he even realises, how his actions hurts me sometimes? Probably no, but even if he do realise, he could less care because he don't like me.

But him being my tutor is probably a sign where I can make things possible and that's what I'm going to work on from now on.

I covered myself with the blanket and turning off the lights, I closed my eyes with a smile, good night to me and him.

Jungwon

When I was on my way back to home, I received a notification, she sended me the money again. I thought she agreed to pay me monthly?

This girl doesn't seems too spoiled from her dad's money, but rather lives a normal life, doesn't show offs either.

I don't know if it's intentional but it helped me a lot, I wanted to join an extra class for business studies but it's too expensive and this girl however, just came to me like a lucky charm.

I don't have friends or anyone to even talk to, so I don't know how I should interact with her. She tries to talk to me, and find excuses to stop me from leaving but I don't know what she exactly meant by all these.

Since I'm only here to complete my studies, I don't want any distractions in it, plus I'm not aware what kind of girl she might be.

Today morning, I had my first class for business studies and I think I won't have to look for a job since I've been already able to afford it now.

I reached my dorm and followed my everyday routine, which was to freshen up first, make myself something to eat, study for some hours, and lastly going to bed.

_________

It was break, and I was in the library of the university to pick some books which I'll read later on.

Library has to be the only place that's my favourite in this university. I needed to pick some extra books for today which was taking time and during that, I saw her, coming to approach me again.

"I just came to remind you about the test that is in 4 days."

She said, whilst searching for a book and looking around.

"If I'd get 90% plus then I'm taking you somewhere to celebrate it and you can't say no"

She faced me for 5 seconds before leaving from there with the book that she picked for herself.

Well, to be honest it does seems that she's doing well in her studies now but let's see what happens.

Though, I'm not going anywhere, especially with her because I don't trust her yet, and as I said earlier, I don't want any distractions in my studies.

I made my way back to class after I was done picking books. As usual, the classes went smoothly and according to our deal, she always ignores me and pretends like she don't know me whenever we're in class, makes it much better.

It's good if she'll do well in her studies and that's what I also want as her tutor. As well as that, I don't mind her at all since she's has been a great help for me and my lucky charm.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_