Ch-5

Sora

Sora

"93%" Saying, I showed him my test results, letting him see it by himself as well.

"Hmm good"

Was all he responded with, after a while of staring at the results, but that wasn't something I needed to care about right now.

"So, you're coming with me to celebrate it right?"

"What is there to celebrate for?"

This is what I was scared of that he might change his mind of celebrating it, which I asked for him.

"You can't say no when you literally agreed for it."

"I didn't agreed, you just didn't let me decline and walked away."

"I don't know anything, deal is deal and now you're going to wherever I'll take you."

I stood infront of him, a bit too close and grabbed onto his arms so he won't disappear this time, whilst waiting for his response.

"Just for an hour" He agreed finally, as a big smile cracked on my lips but I hide it from him.

Since I was already dressed, I grabbed my phone and dragged him outside by his arms, which he didn't seem to mind.

Honestly, I haven't even thought of a place where I should take him to celebrate, so for now we were only walking down the street which felt a bit awkward because no one was uttering a word.

As we were walking, I might not have noticed a car passing by me as I felt Jungwon gently pulling me by my arms to the side, I looked up at him and he let go of my hands and just then I received a call from hanni.

"I'm sending you the address, this club is so good, be here as soon as you can."

She cut the call, didn't even let me respond and right after I received a text.

She sended me the address of the club she was in right now with Ricky and some of our other friends.

I stole a glance from him, since he only said to give me an hour, I wanted to take him to the club because that's the only place from where we can spend an hour and return home at time, without having to be concerned about being late.

We could just drink and enjoy because I don't have any other places to go with him but then again I wasn't sure if I should ask him to visit the club with me.

"If you're comfortable, can we go to the club?"

I ended up asking him anyways, breaking the silence to which he didn't seemed to be affected but still declined.

"Why?"

"I'm not into clubbing"

"I can tell that by your appearance but you know, trying out new things doesn't hurts?"