Ch-6

It's been a while, almost as more than a week and I think that I've grown really close to Jungwon, though he still acts cold but not like how he was in the starting

It was weekend and I've been laying on my bed, watching my favourite show with some snacks when I received a call from my mom.

"Honey, how are you doing? Are you free today?"

She asked just as I received the call as she seemed to be in a rush.

"I'm doing well and yes I'm free today, why, do you want something?"

I asked as I got up and put the box of snacks aside.

"I'm going to tell you something, don't be too excited okay?"

"What is it?"

I asked curiously when she suddenly sounded a bit excited over something.

"I found this boy for you, he's your dad's friend's son and is currently staying in the same city as you."

It took me a good minute to process what she was saying and when I realised I screamed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?"

"Slow down, oh my god I'll go deaf"

I breathed out in disbelief as to how did she just thought of finding me a guy, just because he's someone they know?

"I think I haven't told you yet so I'm telling you now, I already have a boyfriend."

I could hear a light gasp from her as I pressed my lips in a thin line, feeling annoyed.

"What? Why didn't you told me that before?"

"Because I was busy with studies"

She sighed as I rolled my eyes and waited for her to cut the call already, since she no longer can take things to work.

"But honey, he's already visiting you for a meet-up."

"What do you mean by he's visiting me?"

"Your dad gave him your number and the address to your apartment."

And that's it, I lost it in here and got up, running around my house and screaming like a mad woman.

"How can dad just- you guys do know I wasn't interested in all these? Then how can you give someone my address without asking me?"

I snapped, sitting on the couch and massaging my temple from all these stress.

"I'm really sorry honey, I didn't knew you already have a boyfriend now, we were just little excited since he said he's staying in the same city as you."

I sighed in disbelief, too fed up with all these as she continued with her explanation.

"Now that I've got to know I'll be cautious, but for now please meet him for your dad's sake."