The accident A/N

Hellooo dear readers! I won the lawsuit! Now that it's over with I can finally tell you what happened.
I was driving on a freeway, I got off an exit, and right as I was turning the corner, some guy t-boned me. The car flipped over, the car behind me watched the whole thing and called 911.

I woke up in a hospital with a minor concussion, broken collarbone, fractured arm, bruised rib cage, and a dislocated knee. (Which hurt like hell, mind you) The girl who called the cops was actually IN the hospital when I woke up, making sure I was ok. She was so sweet! I told her I was fine, we chatted a little, and then she showed me the picture she took of the accident. Which evidently had the drunk's drivers license in it. So, we contacted the police, I got a lawyer, and we found the guy. When we confronted him about the evidence, he started yelling at me for 'ruining' his car. (lol my car wasn't even useable anymore.) I told him that I was pressing charges against him, 'cause he crashed into me and we had evidence to prove it, and that he caused collateral damage to me and my car.
Then, guess what? This mofo ran. We told the police what happened, and they said they would deal with it. Surprisingly, the guy managed to evade the cops for like 3 months before getting caught in a bar close to the state boarder, as an off duty cop just happened to be there when he showed up. The guy was finally brought into custody, and it took some time but he was whisked of to jail for a month, (He was drunk while drive and they found marijuana and a couple of other illegal drugs in his car) and was dealt with a bunch of fines, my medical and car bills.
Turns out he was a spoiled rich party pig, whose mummy and daddy spent loads of money paying off the fines and multiple charges against him, (not just me) and unsurprisingly also ended up paying my hospital bills, and making up for my broken car. Also, I just wanted to tell you, I'm sorry. I've been so swamped with paperwork that wouldn't stop spawning. (I understand your pain, Tsunade, I understand)
Also, I just realized how crappy my writing and grammar is, I again apologize as English is not my first language.
(But my English has gotten better, I promise.) Plus writing on a tablet is better than a two-piece PC piece of crap, but still painful. I'm currently writing the next chapter for both of these, and will publish it when I finish them.
Ideas are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Author-chan