About Naruko & characters

Naruko uzumaki namikaze, a calm ,collective girl who loves ramen ,has two brothers , really smart highschool girl , has a nice and gentle attitude when she is kind ,and a tomboyish ,fierce attitude when angry. Her best friend is hinata .her hobbies are cooking , training for fights , eating ramen , basketball, and skateboarding. She obeys her parents no matter what. She is willing to do anything for her family's company.

Menma uzumaki namikaze is a fun, calm when needed, and carful high schooler. Besides having a huge crush on hinata , he loves training , ramen, skateboarding, being lazy and water polo . He has a neutral attitude that goes with the flow at school. At home, he rebels to his father behind his mother's back.his best friends are sasuke and shikamaru. He is careless when it comes to his family's company.

Kurama uzumaki namikaze is a serious ,smart ,and calm College student. He helps minato with the family business . He loves sleeping, training, water polo, and giving advice to the twins. He has a neutral yet fierce attitude , And obeys his father at any task.his best friend is a Itachi and Shisui. (Minato and Kushina are alive and the same )

Sasuke uchiha or Emo duck ass, Is a smart, emotionless sometimes, and neutral high schooler. Sasuke has a non-talkative attitude,kind of fierce, has a soft spot for people he likes, only respects his mother and his brother, and mostly serious ,he only focuses on schoolwork, and getting his fathers attention ,and he has a dream to be the Next ceo of Uchiha Corp. He hates fan girls,emotions, annoying people, basically everything, and love . Sasuke likes being alone, likes binge watching Netflix, and likes quietness. His best friend is menma.

(Hinata literally has the same attitude as in shippudden but bolder when speaking to Naruko)

Hi guys it is me...femnaruanimator thank you for reading pls don't judge this is my first story... anyway thank you for reading! Sorry this world is not a ninja one ... hope you enjoy reading :)