The wedding 👰🏼‍♀️🇯🇵

Day of the wedding Naruko pov

Naruko woke up to the sound of women scurrying around screaming. Her first thought was 'What in the f is going on?!' Then, realization hit her. SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED!!! She quickly snapped her eyes open and looked about the room. All her bridesmaids and friends suddenly froze. "Your awake!!!" They screamed. Before Naruko knew it, she was being forced down in a chair while the girls surrounded her and started her makeup, hair, and nails. When they finished and she was being forced into a dress, she took this time to look about the room. she noticed that all of her female friends, including some of her teachers were there supporting her, and she couldn't help but notice that her eyes started to water. "Guys, Thank you for being there for me!" She said blubbery. In response she heard them say "Aww of course we will be there for you! We are your friends!"

Sasuke pov

Meanwhile, the boys were being childish. And Sasuke had enough. He already had a bad start to the day, and did NOT need a bad ending.

Flashback

Time of shock-5am

Sasuke was sleeping peacefully dreaming about perverted things, (though he would never tell a soul) and little did he know the kind of day he would have to go through that day.
Meanwhile
Itachi, Shisui, and Obito were huddled up together talking about how they would traumatize sasuke.
" Itachi, shisui, sasuke won't wake up!" Said Obito. "Say, he won't wake up?" *insert evil chuckle* " Don't worry! I have the perfect plan!" Shisui said. Three minutes later, shisui came back with a bucket of ice cold water. He set the water down, the ripped off the covers of poor sasuke who was only in boxers and finally poured the freezing water over sleeping sasuke.
Sasuke had snapped his eyes wide open and let out a stream that would put a fan girl to shame and was the girliest scream konoha had ever heard. He looked around and saw his alarm clock '5 AM!?' sasuke thought. He then look at the three males in front of him, and saw Shisui with a water bucket. And suddenly...... it clicked. Sasuke ran towards shisui screaming his name, and shisui full on sprinted to the nearest exit. None of them noticed that a smirking Itachi had caught the whole thing on camera, and quickly saved the contents.

Flashback end

Naruko pov

Time skip

( Naruko's wedding dress)( Hinata and Menma( Naruto) get married same as canon) I was walking down the aisle with my father send the Uchiha a nasty glare promising more than pain, if he were to hurt me

( Hinata and Menma( Naruto) get married same as canon)
I was walking down the aisle with my father send the Uchiha a nasty glare promising more than pain, if he were to hurt me.
My thoughts were stopped as came to the alter. We said our vows, and slipped on our rings. Pretty soon enough I heard the words ' You may kiss the bride' rung through my ears. I swallowed my nervousness and looked at sasuke. I saw him outwardly cringe and lean in. I was quickly pecked on the lips, and before I new it, I was being dragged to the limousine. He didn't talk the whole way to the wedding party. By the time we arrived, I had my conclusion on him. He was a selfish bastard  who had no heart or soul. Come to think of it, he was probably a pervert too.  I don't trust him... AT ALL!!! He could be a stalker for all I know!! I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I needed to look at the bright side. My brother was happy with my best friend. I am now sisters with my best friend. I was walking through the crowd greeting people, and I saw all my family with smiles on their faces. That was the reason I'm doing this. To make them happy.
Timeskip
(So basically sasuke hasn't said anything all day and when they arrived at their hotel, sasuke selfishly took the bed, so she had to sleep on the couch. So they went to a hot spring for their honeymoon and sasuke hasn't said a word. I'll let your imagination run wild. Now, they are back.)

(Btw this is hinata's dress)