VERY IMPORTANT A/N DONT IGNORE

Hi guys, I just came to my attention that there is a a website called teenfic.org that has been terrorizing Wattpad authors by taking their books that they made without permission. I am devastated, since I recently found one of my books on the website. Us authors are trying to close down this horrible website, and we ask you for your support please. Please, sign the petition and help us close this website down. If you're an author, I ask you to check if your books are on this horrible website. The link is down below.

https://www.change.org/teenfic

Proof:

Again, I just wanted to warn you and I will possibly be suing this company

Again, I just wanted to warn you and I will possibly be suing this company. I apologize, but I am still on my break. I am halfway through my lawsuit, but this doesn't mean that I will get to write a chapter anytime soon. I apologize again. This came to my attention, through a fellow author, and I hope you all will share this with someone else. But seriously please if you are an author on Wattpad, then please sign this petition because this website is disgusting and we have to bring it down no matter what. This website takes books without permission, and posts them on here I did not give my permission for them to take and steal my book. Us authors work really hard, to write and plot our books. Again, I will not be updating anytime soon, but please sign the petition. Thank you.
Thankyou MarriedtoAndrewG22 for bringing this to my attention.
Author~sama