CHAPTER - 11

A/N - This chapter will be short, it will be an overview of Katherine's thinking.

She's an overthinker and has serious attachment issues due to her past traumas.

I know this chapter will be boring to some people and it will be seriously relatable to others.

Be calm and try to understand her POV, it will help in the upcoming chapters.

KATHERINE

Pathetic

Alone

Useless

Coward

All the words that comes in this genre can be called to me.

You know when life is going all good and you're happy then suddenly a truck full of ignorance and sadness hit you so hard that you fall right on your face and when you stand up you're not the same person.

Everything arounds you change, everyone arounds you change. That's how I feel.

8 days, it's been eight days since I've last seen Dom. When we came back from his parent's anniversary and we had the most wonderful night of my life, We slept, I woke up wrapped in his arms the next morning. We were happy, Or I thought we both were happy.

Maybe I was the only one who was genuinely happy because since that day, I've not seen him. He walked out when I went bathroom to take a shower that morning and never came back.

I waited, every day I waited for him but he never came. I didn't saw his face on breakfast table, lunch, dinner, never.

It feels like someone took the ability of thinking straight from me because all I did these last week was blaming myself.

I know I'm the reason behind this hide and seek. He doesn't want to see me again I know but my heart doesn't wants to believe it.

My heart and mind are constantly fighting over him. Mind always wins and I cry everytime it happens. I am so weak that I can't even go out there and ask about him. Or maybe he told everyone to keep me away from him.

*flashbackstarts*

"-is- Dom here?" I asked the guard standing outside his room.

"He is" He replied and a smile broke on my face. Finally I am going to see him after 2 days.

"You can't go in" he blocked my way and I stared at him confused.

"Wh-at? Why?" I asked

"He doesn't wants to meet you" he said and I swear my whole world shattered.

The happy smile I had few minutes ago turned into a fake one as I walk back into my room.

'He doesn't wants to see me?'

'Did he said that really?'

'Why? What did I do?'

*flashbackends*

I still can't get those words out of my mind, that day I couldn't sleep not for a single minute I cried and cried till I was out of breath and at some point in the morning I fell asleep.

I refused everyone who wanted to make me get out of my room. The phone he gifted me was here with me only and I couldn't even use it properly because it reminded me of him.