CHAPTER - 6

KATHERINE

"You can't go back to your room, instead you'll be staying the night in mine" He said and sat down beside the fireplace, pouring some whiskey in the glass before sipping from it.

Me and him? In his room? For whole night? Together? Alone?

Oh My God!!

I don't wanna lie, when I saw his half naked body it did so many things to me. I've never seen a guy's body this attractive in my whole life. I maybe a virgin but that doesn't mean I never imagined it.

But he's doing it probably because of my safety. Well not probably definitely for my safety.

"Who - broke into the room? I gathered everything in me and asked. I will not lie when he jumped in the room and tried catching me I was scared for my life.

"You don't worry about it okay? I handled it and nothing is going to happen to you now" he said and I nodded.

His presence makes me shiver, I feel goosebumps whenever his gaze drops on my body. The we he look at me makes me feel like he's looking at his prey.

The way he walks and talks speaks power, shows the upper hand dominance. I never felt like this around any man in my whole life. I feel like he's going to be very sinful for me but Why do I feel like I will not be sad even if he destroys me????

Somehow I know that this between us is more than what we are pretending it to be. Being a woman my sixth sense is giving me signals of something that I'm not catching good enough.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I didn't notice when he came closer but now he's infront of me sitting at the edge of bed.

"Uh-Yeah" I said tucking the loose hair strand behind my ear.

"You zoned out, while I was talking to you. And for your information I don't like when someone zone out when I'm talking to them." He said in a very stern voice that made me gulp the saliva down my throat.

"I-I am sorry" I said and looked down at my hand playing with the button of his shirt that I'm wearing.

I felt two of his fingers under my chin and my breath hitched in my throat, his touch sent current in my whole body.

"Look at me when I talk to you" He said and I nodded immediately.

"Use your words" he said again taking deep breath as if he's trying to control himself from loosing his temper.

"Ok-ay?" I said, not being sure about what he wants me to say.

"You're making it so hard" he muttered under his breath.

"Wha-t?" I asked breathlessly, him being so close making it hard for me to breath.

"You. You're making it so hard to me, I can't control myself around you. I have to stay away from you but if I ever think about it I fucking loose my mind" he said huffing in annoyance.

I was out of words, I didn't know what else to say. Did he just accepted that he has some kind of feelings for me??? Oh My God, I'll loose my mind.

"Katherine" He said in a low husky voice.

I looked him in the eyes and saw his gaze lingering on my lips. I felt this excitement in me, I never kissed someone properly.

"I think we should sleep" he said turning his whole body away from me and stood up from the bed running his hand over his face and hair.

"Sleep Katherine" he said when he saw me playing with the duvet's end.

"Wh-at, about you?" I asked in a low voice