CHAPTER - 3

KATHERINE

"Hey, leave me" I said struggling in this guy's arms.

I don't know what happened in the next second but all I felt that his gripped loosen on my waist and he fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

I turned around and saw Domenico punching that guy's face by sitting on top of his numb body. Guy's face was covered in blood but that didn't stopped Domenico from hitting him.

I gasped at the show happening infront of me, searching for Kyle or Zara I turned around but didn't saw them anywhere near us.

'Oh God! I have to stop him or else he will kill him' I said to myself

"Domenico, st-opp ple-ase" I said but he didn't stopped.

"Please stop" I said, this time louder.

"DOM please stop" I said putting my hand on his shoulder, tears running down my cheeks.

He stopped at that very moment and looked at me, his gaze softened from very angry to very concerned.

Standing up he called the bouncers and made them take that guy somewhere I don't know. He walked back to me and I jerked back, having him this close to me makes my body feel something I can't understand.

"Hey-Hey, don't be scared of me" he said and I felt guilty. He stood up for me, after my brother he's the first guy who made stand for me and here I made him feel like I'm scared of him. Well, you can say it because he's so intimidating.

"Katherine?" He said my name and I came back to really only to realize that I was staring at him.

"I called Kyle and said that I'm taking you home" he said and I nodded.

"Wh-ere are they?" I asked

"He's going to Zara's house with her" he replied and I smiled. Finally they are taking next step.

"Let's go? Shall we?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked out of the club and towards his car, parked in the private parking. Just as I was thinking that it will be and ordinary car, I was proven wrong. There stood black Mercedes, new and scratch-less. It looks like someone just pulled it out of the showroom.

"You like it?" He asked from behind me, probably saw me gawking at his car.

"Uh-Yeah" I said blushing. His personality just makes me more shy then I already am.

"Perfect, let's go for a drive then" he said and opened the door for me. I slipped inside the car on the passenger seat while he walked around to get in the driver's seat after closing my door carefully.

It's my first time sitting in a passenger seat of some guy's car other then Kyle's. I never had a boyfriend and also never went on a date before.

His phone rang, making me come out of my thoughts. He huffed while looking at the caller Id.

"What?" He said gritting his teeth as if he's trying to control his self from yelling.

His expressions changed and he became angry. His knuckles turned white because of his tight grasp on the steering wheel.

I looked up at his face and he stared at the road straight with hard expressions, listening to the person on the other side.