Chapter 9: Hello...Sister

July 16, 2025, 9:30 AM

Wellington, New Zealand

Dagon had finally arrived in Wellington New Zealand, scratched up and slightly tired. His wounds had healed on his way over. When Dagon arrived on land, the same feeling he had before returned. Something was here, and he didn't know if it was a threat or a wandering titan. When he found the location Ella was talking to him from a few days ago, the feeling had gotten stronger. Just before he was getting ready to see what the thing was, he felt he heard a top on a window. It was Ella's sister Willow.

Willow's mind: Ok, ok, all you have to do is press the remote button and talk to him. That's it... why am I doing this?

While Willow was fumbling around with the remote that Ella used to talk to Dagon with, she accidentally turned up the volume of the sound that Dagon heard.

Willow: *deep breath* H-hello.

Dagon put his hand up to his ears and covered them.

Dagon: Too loud!

Willow looked down at the remote and saw the volume turned up. She quickly turned the volume down and spoke through the remote again.

Willow: S-sorry. It was an accident.

Dagon uncovered his ears and kneeled down to look through the window Willow was standing at.

Dagon: It's fine. Who are you anyway?

Willow: I'm Ella's sister, Willow.

Dagon: Willow... Ella's mentioned you before.

Willow: She did? Good things, I hope.

Dagon: Some bad.

Willow: Oh...

Dagon: But, mostly good. She said you can be a bit weird sometimes, but a good kind of weird.

Willow smiled. 

Willow: I'll have to thank her later for not calling me weird in a bad way.

Dagon: Speaking of your sister, where is she?

Willow: She's not here right now.

Dagon: When will she be here?

Willow: Probably in 10-15 minutes.

Dagon: Alright.

Willow: ...We saw what happened between you and Godzilla.