Chapter 7

July 10, 2025, 2:15 PM

Great South Wall: Dublin, Ireland.

The people of Dublin did not suspect what was waiting for them when people arrived at the tourist attraction. The now infamous Dagon was floating around the Great South Wall, his dorsal spikes glowing redder than usual. Suddenly started to glow a bright red, flashing periodically almost like an intimidation display. Something was irritating him, and the people of Ireland were about to feel his wrath. Dagon popped out of the water, his eyes glowing a dangerous red. His dorsal spikes glow more violently than before. He was getting ready to shoot his atomic breath, but a voice appeared in his head.

Ella: Mind explaining to me what you're doing? 

Ella sounded annoyed.

Dagon: ...Nothing.

Ella: *sigh* What's gotten into you lately? Why are you attacking people?

Dagon: ...I feel something.

Ella: Feel what?

Dagon: I don't know, but I sense something.

Ella: Still, that doesn't justify you attacking innocent people.

Dagon: ...

Ella: Remember what you said to me?

Dagon: ...

Ella: You said you will obey me and me only. And I didn't tell you to do any of this... is that obeying me?

Dagon: ...No.

Ella: Alright then. Come back, please?

Dagon looked around, looking down at the terrified people of Dublin.

Dagon: Fine, I'll come back.

Ella: Good! I have someone new for you to meet.

Dagon: Who is it?

Ella: that would ruin the Suprise. See ya in a bit.

The voice in Dagon's head disappeared. His dorsal spikes had returned back to their normal color. He blowed smoke out his nose and disappeared back into the water.

Wellington, New Zealand.

Jeff: Well that solves that problem.

Micheal: I guess it does.

Willow: What did he mean he felt something?

Ella set down the remote that she uses to communicate with Dagon.