Chapter 21

Song= Gimme More: Britney Spears

I could feel his grip on the back of my neck start to loosen; he was starting to lose strength. I closed my eyes to fully take in the bliss I was feeling. It only took a second for the feeling to go away and my body to go airborne. My body slammed against the wall before crashing back down to the floor.

My eyes were now wide open.

The pain in my back slowly started to vanish. Like someone that first got a splinter in their foot and someone quickly pulling it out.

Trent's chest was slowly rising and falling with every breath that he took. His arms still stretched out in front of him as he looked over to where I was on the floor. He stared at me closely, as if one wrong move would set me off. He put his hand on his neck than pulled away examining the damage. The marks on his neck were slowly disappearing, but he still had blood on his hands.

The blood on his hands didn't seem as interesting now as he now turned his full attention to me as I pushed myself off of the ground. His eyes got darker, and not with lust. He was ready to kill. "What are you trying to do?"

I couldn't answer him, all I saw was red.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and threw him on the bed directly placed behind him. Keeping his hands above his head with both of mine and keeping his legs apart so he couldn't kick me off. If I hadn't taken his blood he could have easily overpowered me, but now I was just slightly stronger than he was. As I lowered my head back down to my mark; he turned. Our lips connected...for the first time.

My hormones went wild as I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt for his lips to be against mine. My hand loosened from his as they wrapped themselves around his neck, and that's when my plan fell apart. He took advantage of the moment, flipping us over so that I was now on the bottom.

He bit onto my lower lip drawing blood as he pushed his body more against mine. I let out a sigh as he kissed up and down my neck and then bit down making me moan in pleasure as I just wanted to bring him impossibly closer, but drowsiness started to take over, and my hands fell back to my sides.

I lost.

"You did this on purpose," I whispered. I wanted to scream, but I felt that would take too much energy. So mustering up all I had left as my eyelids were only slightly open. "Go. To. Hell."

"I'll take you with me." I felt a kiss on my forehead, and a door closing.

*

"Let me out!" I screamed, for about the tenth time. No one was coming to help me.

I woke up to find my hands in cuffs connected to long chains that were bound to a cement wall. The cuffs on my hands were made of that same weird silver and ancient wood mixture that burned my skin, so one slight movement of my hands would make me hiss in pain. I was also locked inside a cell, and a door was the only way of any possible escape, there was no windows. The only source of light being a light bulb that hung from the ceiling.

It didn't take me long to realize this is where Jen's parents were. The door looked the same from the outside as it did from the inside, a bunch of scratch marks were placed with the paint slowly peeling off. It gave the allusion that you could easily break it down; that it was getting old, but one touch and your hand felt like it was chopped off. I should know, because I tried. My wrists were now securely behind my back so they couldn't be hurt any further.

Another thing about this place was you could feel death coming, and being a vampire should have already made me feel that way, but the room made it feel more real, this is where I will die. He killed Jen's parents in this room, and he was going to do the same to me. In a way I deserved it, I tried to kill a royal, which is punishable by death right away, but I was still alive. I felt my body transport to being in the Greg's truck and me thinking about how lucky I was to have survived, and how it only took a day with Greg to make me to realize that I wasn't lucky to have lived. I should have died with my parents, but I will be with them soon. And I will go knowing that I at least tried, Jen couldn't be mad at me for trying.